Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

I will be online doing sales, after all, it is the last day of double money on MC and Bunker and import/export. I plan to sell all my cars to take advantage of it!

36 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

I will be online doing sales, after all, it is the last day of double money on MC and Bunker and import/export. I plan to sell all my cars to take advantage of it!

Nice, i got cars to sell as well. Lets see if we can find 2 more companions!

15 hours ago, Lann said:

Is anyone interested in doing some sales before or after WoW tonight? I got five businesses to sell.

10 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

I doubt I will have time before or after the usual time but we can do some sales as part of WoW and a short PL after maybe just some races.

Edited by djw180

• 2 weeks later...

@pete_95973 what classes are the land races? I can't see that on the H2H thread.

I'll put the parachuting in as well and some of the combat jobs. I'd do them all but with low number some may be a bit pointless. I suspect most people know the maps reasonably well already. What do you think?

13 minutes ago, djw180 said:

@pete_95973 what classes are the land races? I can't see that on the H2H thread.

I'll put the parachuting in as well and some of the combat jobs. I'd do them all but with low number some may be a bit pointless. I suspect most people know the maps reasonably well already. What do you think?

Yeah we are pretty familiar with the combat jobs.  You probably don't have to put those in.  Up to you.

The classes:

Blue Dream: sports classics

SA WRC: Sports

Clone GP: Supers

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

12 minutes ago, BigBadChris5 said:

i'm on GTA all night. Let me know if i can help out somewhere.

Look out for a friend request from one of and an invite to a crew lobby. We usually start playlist from one of those and just invite everyone in session.

• Confused 1

There will be no WoW this week, 27th Nov,  so that we can join another VANS organized racing event.

Please read the details here https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/723-motogp-race-night/

and sign up there.

Note that it starts 1 hour earlier than WoW usually starts.

Also I won't be able to host the week after, Dec 4th, so does anyone want to volunteer for that please?

Edited by djw180
  • Like 2

Hi WoW regulars, just sharing some details of the event @djw180 has linked to. This is a straight copy and paste from RSCnet...

MotoGP-1024x576.jpg

Come and join us on Wednesday 27th November at 20:00 GMT for our MotoGP Race Night. The Van Society are hosting another night of racing using the best GTA Real Life Tracks from FR_Player-One's Real Life Tracks thread and the best from elsewhere on Social Club, this time round we will be racing bikes.

We will be running a team format, we will all be racing on the Bati 801 RR and there are 4 different liveries available for this bike. When you sign up you must select a team to race for. The available teams are Sprunk, Redwood, Stronzo and Cerveza Barracho, your livery on the night must match your team choice.

Racers are also expected to look the part too, either racing outfits or something that resembles racing leathers. all riders must have helmets enabled too.

After meeting up in free roam the first race of the night will be on the Top Gear Test Track, this will be as a test race so we can all make sure we have the correct bike, livery and outfits available and to check we all know how the grid system will work (each team will take it in turns to be at the front of the grid). This race will have no bearing on the final results.

From here we will race a number of User Created Jobs all based on real world circuits. We will start the night racing 'contact' but if poor racing etiquette is displayed, or if people start b*tching we will switch to non-contact or kick offending drivers.

We expect clean racing on the night (this is not a 'GTA Race' free for all) we all appreciate the tracks created and want to race around them, not play bumper cars. If you like to spin people out, try and squeeze two bikes into a corner that can only fit one or use other bikes as braking barriers do not sign up.

Also, there will also be no wheelies during the racing too. We are not looking for a race night where the first person to crack a wheelie after each corner wins the night.

If you don’t use RSCnet just post/rsvp here (not sure what’s best DJW?) and mention what team you would like to race for.

Thanks again to DJW for helping make this happen. Looking forward to seeing a few of you on the night ?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I’ll play if there is still room. I’m currently locked out of RSC.net because I forgot my password. 
I have a Bati 801RR in Cervesa livery because it has number 34 on it. Kevin Schwantz was always 34 and he won the 1992 500cc world championship. I have a matching race outfit but the helmet always disappears when the race starts.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Beez said:

I’ll play if there is still room. I’m currently locked out of RSC.net because I forgot my password. 
I have a Bati 801RR in Cervesa livery because it has number 34 on it. Kevin Schwantz was always 34 and he won the 1992 500cc world championship. I have a matching race outfit but the helmet always disappears when the race starts.

I put your name down on rsc.net

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beez said:

I have a Bati 801RR in Cervesa livery because it has number 34 on it. Kevin Schwantz was always 34 and he won the 1992 500cc world championship. I have a matching race outfit but the helmet always disappears when the race star

I’m on team Cerveza Barracho too! I wasn’t pleased with the outfits because there’s plenty of Redwood, Stronzo, Sprunk logos on clothing but almost none Cerveza Barracho. So I have two outfits one is the Cerveza T-shirt and leather pants. The other is the yellow Meteorite bike suit in case Chubb doesn’t approve of the T-shirt. 

2 hours ago, Beez said:

Chubb:

WJDB9z4.jpg

22 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

@Lann I don´t have access to RSC.net.

Does this start at 20.00 or 21:00 utc? If the later, I can join with sprunk.

It starts at 20:00, but it's OK joining late if Chubb knows and there's space. I will almost certainly not be there for the start.

8 minutes ago, djw180 said:

It starts at 20:00, but it's OK joining late if Chubb knows and there's space. I will almost certainly not be there for the start.

8 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Is that in just over 1 hour away or 2?