Whacked Out Wednesdays (GTA & RDR)

JustHatched
JustHatched
Message added by JustHatched

To RSVP for ths event, do so on the calendar by clicking HERE

WoW is back tonight. Some double $ stunt races, crew challenge race, current GTA TT (Flash only, and no other custom cars available, let me know if you don't have one) and a few non-races.

• Like 1

I can not host this week, seeing friends who can not do any other night this week, then next week is Christmas Day and week after New Year, so the next time I can host will be 8th Jan. I do want to host some snowy, whacky races over the holidays though so look out for some improntus.

Edited by djw180

Nothing hosted by me this week. Anyone else who wants to please do arrange something.

I will try to host next week but it will be dependant on things outside my control.

WoW is definitely on this week, New Years day, usual time. It will be Whacky-Snowy races, may add in one of the car-based adversary modes and a parachuting as well just for the views of snow covered mountains.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Potato said:

@djw180 can I make a couple of requests please. A custom asbo race, and also an lts where we just have a huge snowball fight, rpg peek-a-boo for example.

Not everyone has an Asbo.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Not everyone has an Asbo.

I hear you get them by getting on a bus playing loud music, and when an old dear tells you to turn it down you just punch her in the face

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Potato said:

I hear you get them by getting on a bus playing loud music, and when an old dear tells you to turn it down you just punch her in the face

Maybe we can sort of combine both your suggestions. All throw snowballs at old lady NPCs in the lobby. Start the playlist when we've all got the free car?

Is any other compact similar to it? Or if I just say no Brioso and let those that want pick an Asbo?

20 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Maybe we can sort of combine both your suggestions. All throw snowballs at old lady NPCs in the lobby. Start the playlist when we've all got the free car?

Is any other compact similar to it? Or if I just say no Brioso and let those that want pick an Asbo?

Do whatever, it's your PL :)

Issi classic v asbo would be good

• Like 1

4 hours ago, djw180 said:

What free car?

Dodgeservice.png

5 hours ago, revbouncer said:

It depends on RSVPs rev. 3 and 1 maybe at the moment and @pete_95973 usually has to leave after about and hour. But I'm happy to use this if you think the numbers are enough.

Do you want to host it? I might have to leave before finishes. 11 jobs could take more than 2 hours with so many LTSs and Captures - that's fine by me if you're happy to host it.

• Like 1