Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

I was able to find and obtain these two within minutes yesterday: the Red Weazel van and the Tornado with the guitars/hats. Both priceless junk treasure to add to my humble car collection

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

Weazel van is pretty cool, when driving it your blip will be permanently hidden.

Really?  I did not know this.  I had one and put an ignition bomb in it to bait people and blow them up.  I had no idea my blip was hidden.  There's plenty of these always sitting around in my invite only sessions.  I'll get one again because of that.

• Like 2

Really?  I did not know this.  I had one and put an ignition bomb in it to bait people and blow them up.  I had no idea my blip was hidden.  There's plenty of these always sitting around in my invite only sessions.  I'll get one again because of that.

I didn't know that either!  Not that I have room, but that does sound like an excellent feature! :)

My latest:

Winning a shotgun regular DM with both G37 and Handcuff_Charlie present.  G and I were fighting a close battle, and I honestly can't believe I won.

TDM/DM record: 744-694

Over 500 more kills than I have been killed.  Doesn't sound like a lot compared to some, but a few months ago, I had about 800 more deaths than kills.

Power player in Charlie's Elysian Subversion with a full lobby and four teams.  Power player in all the TDMs I played late last night against all randoms.

Won a sports car race in the PL with a full lobby and DC and Rum were both present.  That doesn't happen very often either. ;)

Unlocked LSPD tint for the standard SMG and combat pistol.  Only a few kills away from unlocking it for the AP Pistol and micro SMG.

• Like 8

1200 race losses. :(

Capture

Does this also count? :ph34r:

My current K/D has been around 0.5 for the last couple of days. This isn't much at all, but before joining this crew it was simply non-existing. Considering I only do crew DM's and therefore have to face very skilled and tough competitors, I think that is not too shabby for a pvp noob. Still massive room for improvement though.

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Got 100 race wins but not really an accomplishment since some were gifted so I can unlock mods for my 2nd character.. I can be proud that all race wins for my 1st are legit.

Also, I killed Banks TWICE! in a TdM! I'm seeing improvement in my death match play but the curve is steep.

• Like 2

Tonight, in a field of 12 fellow crew members, I led a race, for a brief moment on 'dipping in' I was DC, I was Fido, I was desuno, I was Herbie goes fucking bananas! My heart was pounding, my palms were sweating....zmurko passed me, geargirl(?) passed me, then I drove off a fucking cliff!!!!

• Like 7

401 race wins to go with my 2,102 losses.

799 DM/TDM wins, 727 losses.

Endured 50 jobs total from the Farewell PS3 event (two from EU 2, all from NA 1, NA 2, and NA 3).

Over 15,300 player kills - K/D ratio up to 1.05 now.

LSPD tint unlocked for pistol, AP pistol, and micro SMG.

• Like 1

Unlocked LSPD tint for assault rifle.

Made SSRacing my new victim with 34 kills, 11 more than my last victim LN ;)

Although I did get knocked back under 60% DM wins thanks to R* shitty matchmaking for the first 2 playlists.

• Like 3

Hmm, let's see, results of the Farewell PS3 marathon:

- played 46 & 1/2 jobs in just over 10h (damn you R* for not letting me play all 48)

- have had the most fun in the last few months

- got to play with our rowdy NA bunch :)

- killed G few times with a shotgun (ok, ok, it was during a capture and with an assault shotgun, but it still counts, he had a gun as well :D)

- pistol whipped Hatch :lol:

- won on DC's track with him being there (ok, ok, he was driving a Warrener, but it still counts, right?  :D)

• Like 4

Oh let's not forget, kicked G's ass in a pistol DM :owned:  (no it doesn't matter that he kicked MY ass in every other DM)

and I am still grenadeball HD queen  B)

• Like 3

I got to hear G say "WTF" after bashing his skull in multiple time last night.

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It's probably more a accomplishment for my controller then me, but I actually played 38 jobs in a row and 50% of those where race's and my controller still lives to see another day :o 

• Like 5