Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

My most recent would be joining a crew of what seems to be cool ppl. Im amazed how many welcomes i have received already. This does seem promising:)

• Like 7

World Record air race run.

Note that crew members Catrone and Koroshiya are in 2nd and 4th.

Jesse in 7th

large.worldrecord.png.baa3d74bcfc60c4715

• Like 12

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Finishes a jets air race with zero suicides and only 1 missed checkpoint. I know not a real accomplishment but for anyone who has seen me in a jet knows this was a big deal. It pays to practice i guess

• Like 4

Finishes a jets air race with zero suicides and only 1 missed checkpoint. I know not a real accomplishment but for anyone who has seen me in a jet knows this was a big deal. It pays to practice i guess

I sympathise :D

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

my most recent now is that I WON a normal deathmatch with randoms and two crew members from domestic. I was and am so happy, lol. After that the two crew members a friend of mine and myself went on to own two more team deathmatch. it was a great end to my night. (thank you jedi and Im srry but I forget the other one. you know who you are, wait maybe it was truelife I really cant remember).

• Like 2

I told DC at the start of a sports land race that I had his number and I would win, and it happened. I have witnesses.....

I won't say how it happened but it was a legit track. Sorry DC, had to post this. :P

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

my most recent now is that I WON a normal deathmatch with randoms and two crew members from domestic. I was and am so happy, lol. After that the two crew members a friend of mine and myself went on to own two more team deathmatch. it was a great end to my night. (thank you jedi and Im srry but I forget the other one. you know who you are, wait maybe it was truelife I really cant remember).

yeah it was me good job

• 2 weeks later...

Ran my 2,000th race, got the 600th win and 1,400th loss all in the same PL

• Like 2

Joined a H2H for the first time.

Uncomfortable with the obvious pressure to perform.

Sucked big time.

But happy to feel alot more comfortable should the opportunity rise again.

Joined a H2H for the first time.

Uncomfortable with the obvious pressure to perform.

Sucked big time.

But happy to feel alot more comfortable should the opportunity rise again.

I think you played well, those guys were good!

• Like 1

Ran my 2,000th race, got the 600th win and 1,400th loss all in the same PL

I too passed the 2000 races mark yesterday during Sunday Racing League, keeping W/L record above 25% (530 something wins).

Who knows how many of those 1400+ losses are DC's, rev's and desuno's fault, probably at least 1000. :lol:

• Like 2

World Record air race run.

Note that crew members Catrone and Koroshiya are in 2nd and 4th.

Jesse in 7th

large.worldrecord.png.baa3d74bcfc60c4715

You're still holding this world record, Scotty is now 2nd.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 5