VANS Chat

VANS Official

No worries @Trashbags, cheers for coming along, always great to have an old school Vanster on board, even for a bit! 😊👍

The Subaru's were good fun but if I only could remember to slam that DRS button constantly 😅 lols some great racing and the best example of the great night was that the laps around Interlagos were never be so good before 😅 who could have thought that? 😅 

Looking forward to Wednesday now, I am hoping for some great acts of bravado throughout the night! 😎

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Noticed the drs @Paulie but couldn't find the button

Sorry mate it was better if I had mentioned it before, you had to assign the 'drs' or 'overtake' button to a button you prefer from the settings menu if you never used it before 😬

Good morning trashy of bags, I dumped you n chubb for Wreckfest last night, then the servers stopped working and we didn't get a race! 

Nonrain though today please, my mates funeral today though, so wouldn't put it past the bugger to make it rain on us! 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Yeeees my dudes....

Lols morning guys, looking forward to tonight!

Wreckfest was fun for a bit until the sudden update 😅

@CatManDoza great vid. The lorrie part was also pretty funny but the first bird indeed had some similar behavior as mine bird has 😅

Best wishes for this day Cat, take care mate.

• Like 1

@Lann from Domestic Battery has asked if we would be interested in a Dirty Hotring Racing night.

10 VANS + 10 XDBX + 10 other crew for 30 player races.

Contact on, Customs off, Crew colours only.

Dirty Racing allowed, no going backwards around the track and no road blocks though.

Possibly 6th Octobe at 19:00 UTC.

Comment below of you are interested.

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

29 minutes ago, VANS Bot said:

@Lann from Domestic Battery has asked if we would be interested in a Dirty Hotring Racing night.

Dirty Racing allowed, no going backwards around the track and no road blocks though.

You do know we have Wreckfest now for this right? lols 😅

I don't know, I am not overly excited about such an event in GTA, will it be ovals all night long? And the time and date are also not very in my favor unfortunately so I think i'll pass.

If there happens to be nine enthousiastic Vansters that do want to run this, I'll see what I can do to be the tenth to make it complete 😅 but I doubt that will be the case 😅

45 minutes ago, VANS Bot said:

Comment

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Paulie said:

You do know we have Wreckfest now for this right? lols 😅

Good point fine sir! 😂

Wreckfest may be a better option! I may even own it by then.

Lann likes to get cross crew events up and running, I mentioned that Sunday’s are not good for but also said I would put forward the idea to see who is interested.

With Wednesdays and RaceClub right now I am not really looking for extra GTA nights either, but as you said if there is a surge of interest I will try my best to be there.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

The sun is shining, the beer is flowing and he's got a spot with his pint and his vape in his fave spot 

xN4eXkW.jpg

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Not sure I will get on tonight other than finishing the new Time Trials round stuff.  I've been lashing on at the farm pretty drastically to try and get sorted so I can start actually doing some car prep work. By the time I am finished every day, I'm very sort, very dirty (and not in a fun way) and just want a bath and an easy night. 

Plus I also need to get some stuff sold as all of my racing kit it outdated so I've just bought a new helmet and need to get new overalls etc. as well. Will still be pushing hard right through till I get back at Uni. 

Still doing background stuff GTA/GT Sport wise, but mostly trying to just get things so that once I'm back at Uni the business side is a bit easier to manage as will be the non business stuff like GTA also.

That said, the Modern Warfare beta goes live tomorrow so my plans may suddenly change. 

Edited by doubleg213

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

That said, the Modern Warfare beta goes live tomorrow so my plans may suddenly change. 

Noooo G no, you are such a wise man, why must you play a game that is now so rotten to the core?  Sorry but i'll keep knocking people over the head with it.

The warmongering elites know people don't believe tv and media anymore. That's why they put their propaganda also in videogames, they always did to some degree but now it's taken to the next level. And this is a very bad development.

So if people like to play alongside a so called rescue group, evidence shows undoubtably that these guys are just as bad as the foreign head choppers the west funds and arms and they work closely together, then go ahead. And if you like to shoot the oh so evil Russians, do your thing but one day you'll see the bigger picture and you'll realise how sick and twisted things have really become.

It is probably already clear but I just can't get my head around the fact so many reasonable well thinking humans still can have fun playing a game with such a destructive and poisonous narrative.

Even if the graphics are amazing and beyond, there are better games to play and there's more than just graphics to a game imo.

Don't want to step on anyones toes, if you enjoy it, enjoy. I just keep advocating for righteousness in these dark and twisted times.

On a lighter note.....it is Wednesday my dudes! 😅

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Will be on and off from now till bed time

Nodding on and off? 😂

• Haha 1

Running an RLT Test Playlist now if anyone is interested...

Im in an open party so just drop in 👍