VANS Chat

VANS Official

I've been to the auctions this morning. It turned out very much the opposite of good, people paying over the odds for BMWs all over the place. Plus a load of idiots who seem to think barging the guys who take the cars through out of the way and then mashing the throttle pedal to the floor when a car is completely cold is a good idea.

Top tip for the non engineering minded among you, cars are not meant to be revved to f*ck before they warm up, this will do damage to them. Furthermore, as a diagnostic method it proves absolutely nothing. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

I've been to the auctions this morning. It turned out very much the opposite of good, people paying over the odds for BMWs all over the place. Plus a load of idiots who seem to think barging the guys who take the cars through out of the way and then mashing the throttle pedal to the floor when a car is completely cold is a good idea.

Top tip for the non engineering minded among you, cars are not meant to be revved to f*ck before they warm up, this will do damage to them. Furthermore, as a diagnostic method it proves absolutely nothing. 

on the subject of BMW's this just popped into my recommended on youtube

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

39 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

The Auction House equivalent of a tyre kicker?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

They were buying, but just arrogant pr*cks who had no clue what they were doing. 

Some of them were bidding against each other for a 3 series I fancied to actually keep for myself and they paid more for it than you can get one on a forecourt. These people are traders, you'd hope they know better but they clearly don't. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

Just now, Trashbags said:

Good evening gents anyone on tonight for some shenanigans

I'm finishing work shortly.  It's undecided whether I'm going to end up in a dodgy bar somewhere or at home on the playstation.  Depends what my colleagues are up to but if I'm home I shall look you up!

• Like 1

How many people are running a Gauntlet event? 🤪

Anyway, I may jump on after shopping for a little HyperDrive testing...

9 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Ooh... Sounds good @JuniorChubb! But G's event is Full HellFire. This is all generations. 😛

That is what Dave suggested too... 😂

Cool, I’ll be on soon... 👍

Squirrel is looking for some Wreckfest action too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Cba to turn the PlayStation on so I'm watching hyperdrive.......   I like it 

We have just been testing the HyperDrive track, I will let @Mark Verstappen @Trashbags and @SkyeDave leave their feedback.

Also Cat, what are you watching it on?

17 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Was that not the right answer @JuniorChubb

Indeed Mr Cat, you are correct... I expected nothing less.

Obviously engrossed with the show and had no time to go into detail 😉

Good fun last night and oh yeah baby hyperdrive track is great 10/10 u deserve another fortnite dance 

@CatManDoza u still on this afternoon before gg event 

Edited by Trashbags

46 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Good fun last night and oh yeah baby hyperdrive track is great 10/10 u deserve another fortnite dance 

@CatManDoza u still on this afternoon before gg event 

Yeah, will be abit later than I said earlier, got to go round my mates flat to meet the person doing his funeral, so will probs be after 3.

I won't be going anywhere else after that so, I'm good for fortnite, wreckfest, whatevers going until Race CLub

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend