VANS Chat

VANS Official

1 hour ago, Mythaga said:

Anymore of you nobbers getting Wreckfest? Come and join the fun! Was a good laugh with @Trashbags@Paulie & @Squirrel on Monday :classic_biggrin:

Still not 100% sure I’m gonna get it right now. You will know if I do though... Chubbmacher will enter the Arena!!!

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

Is it too late to suggest a one make Nebula Turbo race? I think that would go down pretty well.

Sorry, too late...

It is never too late to suggest a Nubula Turbo night though 😉

@Paulie not sure what you posted but I’ll have to wait til I get home to see it.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Still not 100% sure I’m gonna get it right now. You will know if I do though... Chubbmacher will enter the Arena!!!

Sorry, too late...

It is never too late to suggest a Nubula Turbo night though 😉

@Paulie not sure what you posted but I’ll have to wait til I get home to see it.

Now that I know my internet is OK over here I may rustle up a Vulcar night myself with the Nebula Turbo the star of the show..  The Warrener doesn't get enough attention in my mind and I seem to remember several people hating the Fagaloa so that's reason enough to bring it back.  As for the Ingot.....

• Like 2

Hate for the Fagaloa? That's an outrage! Shame! Shame! Shame!

But the Nebula Night is going to be hilarious! Go @SkyeDaveyboy! 😃💪

On tonights topic, my fellow team members, do we need a Xero Gas chat for tonight to enlighten our battle strategies and ways to bring those Vansters down? 😎

Can't wait my dudes...

Oh and some other great news, turns out the founder of Xero Gas Motorsport has left the Vansters to dedicate himself 100% to the crew that he has build himself from scratch 😃💪

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 1

03hxUgg.png

Having a wander around the auctions this morning and noticed aslad had moved into the Ford market. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Paulie said:

You'll love it Chubb! 😄

I love it!

Spoiler

Xero with an X though Paulie 😉 

3 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Now that I know my internet is OK over here I may rustle up a Vulcar night myself with the Nebula Turbo the star of the show..  The Warrener doesn't get enough attention in my mind and I seem to remember several people hating the Fagaloa so that's reason enough to bring it back.  As for the Ingot.....

sounds like a good idea Mr Dave, just let me know when you're ready to roll...

hB6AF7D34

32 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

03hxUgg.png

Having a wander around the auctions this morning and noticed aslad had moved into the Ford market. 

Bloody hell, looks like Stevie Wonder applied it...

I am sure you know this but it is probably to cover the rust in the 'guaranteed' to rust spot by the petrol cap on KA's.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

50 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I am sure you know this but it is probably to cover the rust in the 'guaranteed' to rust spot by the petrol cap on KA's.

No sh*t Sherlock. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Reminder for this Saturday if anyone is planning on turning out.

The numbers are such that Chubb stands a chance of a podium place, and let us be honest no one wants that. 

• Haha 1

The crew vs crew battle was great fun last night! Cheers @JuniorChubb very nice to have you back again and of course the short appearance of Mr.@CatManDoza after several weeks.

Well done to Xero Gas and the fast Mr. Smashcrash and cheers to everyone that attended which made up the nice numbers of the teams. Good fun as always!

• Like 1

Nobody was signing up for the Fridays including yourself (see the Kuruma cup attempts) hence the switch to Saturdays.

I asked in thread a couple of times about Fridays nights, but got almost zero response, hence the attempt at trying something different.

If people aren't signing up I had a couple of options, a: try another night or b: just knock the whole thing on the head in it's entirety.

Perfectly happy to put time into making stuff and trying to run stuff (and as everyone who remember when I used to run stuff every week pretty much will attest I generally had new tracks every time etc. all themed to what we run which is ultimately what I was trying to get back to so it's always different and mixes things up), but if there is no feedback and people can't be bothered to sign up then I'm ultimately going to end up following option b.

Yeah, I thought you changed it due to this already. But me and another friend who hasn't joined before could only join the Friday. Hence why I mentioned it.

BTW, if you want I could ask around for the next event like BK/Marc/Smash?

Edited by Mark Verstappen

Anyone who is interested is more than welcome Stapp, the whole point of it was always for it to be a cross crew thing with anyone welcome as long as they race clean. 

• Like 1