VANS Chat

VANS Official

Done nothing but move classic Ford body panels from about 8 this morning till about half an hour ago. Twas not pleasant. 

15 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Also great to put a face to the name chubb

Not sure how... there are no face reveals on that account 🤔

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

8 hours ago, Paulie said:

I must say I am looking forward to that night and I am happy to reinstall Fortnite for that cause @JuniorChubb 

Hopefully you won’t regret it 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

Done nothing but move classic Ford body panels from about 8 this morning till about half an hour ago. Twas not pleasant. 

I've just had a kilometer walk back from the beach with sand in places I didn't know existed. That too was unpleasant 

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not sure how... there are no face reveals on that account 🤔

Not on that account no..... 

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I've just had a kilometer walk back from the beach with sand in places I didn't know existed. That too was unpleasant 

Not on that account no..... 

You sneaky bar steward 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Wreckfest, my oh my @Squirrel, @doubleg213 and @Mythaga were absolutely right in anticipation to this game. What an exciting and great action packed game. So much fun and I can't stop thinking about playing this game with the whole lot. Just so much potential, hopefully we can play all together soon and we have some we very great times and fun ahead of us!

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Wreckfest, my oh my @Squirrel, @doubleg213 and @Mythaga were absolutely right in anticipation to this game. What an exciting and great action packed game. So much fun and I can't stop thinking about playing this game with the whole lot. Just so much potential, hopefully we can play all together soon and we have some we very great times and fun ahead of us!

Its great fun isn't it. So much variety in terms of tracks, from Rallycross tracks to ovals to DD arenas, so much potential...and not a supercar to be seen! all the cars are 70's/80's style cars right up my street :classic_biggrin:

Shame about the no private server thing, hopefully that will change. Failing that we will all have to invade a public server on masse and bully any randoms :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mythaga said:

Failing that we will all have to invade a public server on masse and bully any randoms :classic_laugh:

This would probably also be some good fun if we team up and wreck some chaos amongst the randoms! 😆

Am I gonna have to buy this bloody game too?

Lann has been asking about some Cross-Crew nights maybe with Wreckfest, looks like it’s a very popular game.

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Am I gonna have to buy this bloody game too?

Lann has been asking about some Cross-Crew nights maybe with Wreckfest, looks like it’s a very popular game.

Think you're gonna have to mate. It must be good as everyone is excited about it. Pauline's even giving it the holy crappie than crap crap crap.!

• Like 2

Good races tonight guys! With a lot of cars I don't think I or we have ever raced before. I'll try to get the results up tomorrow evening! 😃👍

• Like 2

Morning all def a great night again stapp nice mix of cars and tracks thx mate 

And really looking forward to our first wreckfestathon normally anticipation of a game is a let down but I'm happy and hooked hurry up @CatManDoza and @JuniorChubb u know it won't be the same without u 2 legends 

• Like 2

@Trashbags I was just umming and ahhhing about whether or not to buy it, the. You make a post like that you g*t 😂

I’ll have a look when I get back home. Especially as Catman said, Paulie gave it the Holy Crapper the Crap rating!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Trashbags I was just umming and ahhhing about whether or not to buy it, the. You make a post like that you g*t 😂

I’ll have a look when I get back home. Especially as Catman said, Paulie gave it the Holy Crapper the Crap rating!

And we all know that rating is the top rating that ever was given! 

I shall no doubt purchase it after work on Wednesday, I shall even forgo the 200 duty frees to supliment purchase of the ultimate edition

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I shall even forgo the 200 duty frees to supliment purchase of the ultimate edition

Suddenly things take a serious turn... 🤔

• Haha 1

Good fun last night guys and without some of the regulars we had some descent numbers. Had some difficulty with some of the rigged cars but I was very happy my dad's Volvo turned out to be the best looking car at the meet. 😅

Really liked that redisigned track of yours @Mark Verstappen, great track and it looks also pretty nice!

Also very happy to notice my powerful words about Wreckfest are getting some of you also on this amazing game.  😃 Holy crapper the crap I never realised these words could be so powerful! 😆💪 I can't wait to get on with entire lot! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just catching up on Hyperdrive, it became more enjoyable after a few drovers ‘crashed’ which probably says more about me than the show 😂

Anyway (do not read if you are gonna watch it)

Spoiler

The young South African girl... 

Not sure how she ended up on the show considering her financing and location, but I nearly choked when here engine went... then it happened again! They certainly wrung out all the emotion possible from her run but I really felt for her.

Girl: I came all this way and my engine broke

Dad: It’s ok, we’ll fix it

Me: 😢

• Like 1