VANS Chat

VANS Official

39 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

I see @SkyeDave has Wreckfest now :classic_cool:

Just need @JuniorChubb to get it now then VANS server takeover is on!! :classic_ohmy:

Speaking of which, after SuperCup is done tonight (usually about 9-9:30ish) we shall be Wreckfesting so feel free to join us! :classic_tongue:

I am going to try recreate the Vans crew color for Wreckfest, I think it would be awesome when we take over the servers with all the Vansters, that we all rock the same colors. Let's imtimidate all our adversaries big time! 😎💪 

Just now, Paulie said:

I am going to try recreate the Vans crew color for Wreckfest, I think it would be awesome when we take over the servers with all the Vansters, that we all rock the same colors. Let's imtimidate all our adversaries big time! 😎💪 

lets hope for a wreckfest livery editor!!!

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

47 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Just need @JuniorChubb to get it now then VANS server takeover is on!! :classic_ohmy:

Speaking of which, after SuperCup is done tonight (usually about 9-9:30ish) we shall be Wreckfesting so feel free to join us! :classic_tongue:

Still no private sessions then? So revenge against FEAR in Wreckfest ain’t gonna happen yet.

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Cool, can you share colours etc, also set up clams/teams/crews?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

35 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Still no private sessions then? So revenge against FEAR in Wreckfest ain’t gonna happen yet.

Private servers are coming with the next update apparently...

That would be pretty cool though, all of us rolling into a server all painted in VANS orange :classic_cool:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Don't think you can really share stuff as of yet but the color scheme thing in the paint shop is pretty straight forward. I try to get the 3 values for our color orange asap and when I have these I'll post them here and then everyone can apply this to their own cars in the paint shop 😃

• Like 1

@Paulie Sweet sounds really simple...

You could grab the Crew colour from the website, stick it in Photoshop and grab the RGB values maybe?

Speaking of which, I think the Crew colour needs to be a little darker... anyone agree? Make it a little cooler to use.

@Mythaga the temptation is strong, will look on PSN store tonight.

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You could grab the Crew colour from the website, stick it in Photoshop and grab the RGB values maybe?

Speaking of which, I think the Crew colour needs to be a little darker... anyone agree? Make it a little cooler to use.

@Mythaga the temptation is strong, will look on PSN store tonight.

Its only a RGB value, pretty simple. No decals, no livery, just a plain colour, jobs a fish...

Just buy it Chubb FFS :classic_rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Mythaga said:

Just buy it Chubb FFS :classic_rolleyes:

Sorry... I have to do a stock check, re-evaluate my projected yearly income then run a cost per play formula before I can even consider doing that 😉 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@JuniorChubb are you sure you're an ICT/School concierge thing?

don't read too much into it, they made my old an the school IT coordinator at his old school, bloke was a f*cking liability

2 hours ago, Mythaga said:

Good to know Myth, I’m an hour ahead of you at the moment so might end up being past my bed time but hope to join you for a couple of races.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

don't read too much into it, they made my old an the school IT coordinator at his old school, bloke was a f*cking liability

I used to do IT work in schools but I knew what I was doing, so I left and went to somewhere that they actually paid IT wages.

Well, that and the terms of my parole agreement. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yes indeed and agreed! Hope to show a nice crew orange asap!

4 hours ago, Paulie said:

Lols Dave, no need to talk down on GTS mate and how much did you play GT Sport really? 😝

Imo it's hard to compare these 2 games. They are 2 very different games, agreed Wreckfest has way more lol moments but I must say I can't miss GT Sport for some good racing and real cars that you can fully design yourself.

They are both great in their own ways but to each his own! 😃

Wednesday is looking very good with the crazy amount of drivers, as always I can't wait but this seems to turn out as an evening with epic proportions! 😃💪

Fair point Paulie.  I didn't say it was better just that it was more fun but even that is a bit controversial.  I'm really just trying to bait @JuniorChubb into buying it.  I think you're right, GTS is better to immerse yourself in whereas Wreckfest is good to just drop in and out of for a bit of fun.  I think the think I like about Wreckfest over GTS and GTA is that you can't get angry at people for ramming you off the road because it's definitely part of the game.  So it's easier to play without getting angry at other drivers.  The GTS livery editor is amazing, I just never quite got to grips with it because I haven't got the patience.  Luck @JuniorChubb did all my liveries for me.  

I'm looking forward to Wednesday too!  Great numbers!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

lets hope for a wreckfest livery editor!!!

I've already managed the Gulf stripes on my Superbee or whatever it's called.  Vans Vs Xero Gas on Wreckfest incoming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a nice slightly darker orange for our Wreckfest cars.

The ingame paintshop does not work with RGB values but here are the values you need.

The 3 bars for the paint color need the next values. 

First bar: 21

Second bar: 94

Third bar: 39

Let's rock that nice crew color tonight with the whole lot! 

With all the Vansters.......................

😂💪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

I've already managed the Gulf stripes on my Superbee or whatever it's called.  Vans Vs Xero Gas on Wreckfest incoming.

Superbee 😂 I have a nice new color for you mate! If you are on our side of course☝😅

• Like 1

Good work Paulie, Paulie the paint maker. Wonder if my decorators merchant can mix colours off rgb numbers, that will do for my hallway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Morning numpties 😊

Might be on for some camping or RLT testing tonight... Il, set up an open party if I’m on.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning numpties 😊

Might be on for some camping or RLT testing tonight... Il, set up an open party if I’m on.

Got to do a bit of painting, but I may appear for an hour or too

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning numpties 😊

As long as you post those results! 😡 👀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

As long as you post those results! 😡 👀

Was actually thinking of having a night on the laptop...

Gauntlet results and some RLT prep still need addressing 👍