VANS Chat

VANS Official

57 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

@JuniorChubb what's good to play on the switch my dude? 

Zelda Breathe of the Wild, Mario Odyssey there is probably a Streetfighter and I know for a fact there is a slightly blocky looking Fortnite 👍

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

30 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Well it's come with Mario kart 8, so that's a pretty solid start. 

Forgot about that... 8 is good fun, not as good as MarioKart Double Dash though. Bikes have no place in the game IMO, tracks are to over the top but it’s still a solid game.

Sound, was looking at something like super smash bros for a family gaming night/p*ssed up mates night 

Edited by CatManDoza

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Sound, was looking at something like super smash bros for a family gaming night/p*ssed up mates night 

Smash Bro's was great on GameCube not played it since then... there must be something Party based, there usually is.

Great racing and fun last night!

The tracks were all very nice and with 3 groups racing around it was great fun.

I was really looking forward racing the Feltzer but it wasn't my luckiest of nights, for the most races it was just trying to catch up again with my own group after accidents in the first sections. So unfortunately I couldn't have one competitive race with the Feltzer throughout the night but good fun anyways and the numbers were fantastic. Looking forward to Part V!

• Like 1

I too had fun last night, 2 pints of fosters a 12 oZ Ribeye steak, cooked rare, with chips and a stilton and mushroom topper, then played a bit of mario kart then had an early night.

I too ight be around this evening, but will have one eye firmly on the Wolves - Braga game in europe

• Like 1

Good to see it all went smoothly. I've been ill since Monday, my cousins kids have had something and I was looking after them at the weekend, needless to say I've been rough as f*ck all week.

Had to go out this morning as e-commerce never waits and I had stuff to send out, went out and packed that up, came home, threw up, did the paperwork, went and dropped the parcels off, did a tiny big of shopping, came home, threw up, had lunch, threw up. Spent the afternoon watching AVE (the canadian guy who does engineering stuff on youtube I've shared before) and had a bath and vaguely feel almost human now.

• Like 1

Glad to have you back communicating with us @doubleg213 👍

You misses a good nights racing, unfortunately I could tack the TT to the end of the Playlist as R* wouldn’t play ball.

A bit of RaceClub promotion may come with the results though.

4 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

It's all started since I've been leaving the house all of the time!

fair point well made old pal

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Might be in for a bit after Tesco @Trashbags 👍

BTW peeps, RLT results are up....

living the dream eh chubby?

I might be on, dependent on wether the kids come home or stay at my mom n dads, if they do, I'll be on, if not, I'll be out in the countryside looking at trains by night.

13 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

living the dream eh chubby

Mrs Chubb said I play Playstation too much and she wanted a regular date night...

So I said shopping at Tesco is now out regular date night.

people sub GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1