VANS Chat

VANS Official

29 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Yeah, will be abit later than I said earlier, got to go round my mates flat to meet the person doing his funeral, so will probs be after 3.

I won't be going anywhere else after that so, I'm good for fortnite, wreckfest, whatevers going until Race CLub

Good good finish work at 4 my time so should be on at same time plus anyone else who joining 

Not entirely sure what we'll actually do this evening. 

We have Catman, Chubb and I plus Dave as a maybe, seems daft to run a full race event for 3 people but I don't want to be in the habit of cancelling every other week. 

Not really sure what the answer is going forward, or even if there is an answer. 

Edited by doubleg213

On 9/5/2019 at 5:16 PM, Mark Verstappen said:

Yeah, I thought you changed it due to this already. But me and another friend who hasn't joined before could only join the Friday. Hence why I mentioned it.

BTW, if you want I could ask around for the next event like BK/Marc/Smash?

On 9/6/2019 at 8:33 AM, doubleg213 said:

Anyone who is interested is more than welcome Stapp, the whole point of it was always for it to be a cross crew thing with anyone welcome as long as they race clean. 

Just now, doubleg213 said:

No worries, trash. We'll be doing something but it will be a variation from the original plan I think. 

anything is cool with me, be nice to chill out, feet up and game all night for the first time in ages

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Morning Gents!

I might jump onto Sunday Racing League tonight, anyone else want to join me? It will be at 9pm uk time and I think the car for new racers is the Pigalle.

Here is the playlist:  https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/sGn8tmbQ5EquTp9krXA-lQ

Also a quick pic for @Trashbags after his altercation with a Trashbag on Wednesday night...

ED5dfg0WsAQzIpI.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

53 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning Gents!

I might jump onto Sunday Racing League tonight, anyone else want to join me? It will be at 9pm uk time and I think the car for new racers is the Pigalle.

Here is the playlist:  https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/sGn8tmbQ5EquTp9krXA-lQ

Also a quick pic for @Trashbags after his altercation with a Trashbag on Wednesday night...

ED5dfg0WsAQzIpI.jpg

Still undecided, have got an early start tomorrow to get to Shrewsbury, so we shall see. Don't really wanna have to buy a new car either

7 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Still undecided, have got an early start tomorrow to get to Shrewsbury, so we shall see. Don't really wanna have to buy a new car either

My enthusiasm has dropped too... don’t mind buying the car but not sure if I’m gonna have time to run through the playlist before hand. Got lots of Creator stuff to finish and fancy a bit of Fortnite.

Sounds good. I should be home in half hour or so, got a few bits to sort first, then will more than likely be ps4 bound for the afternoon 

Morning all 🙂

HyperDrive Rounds 1 & 2 are ready. Just need to make the Head 2 Head stage and we are good to go!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Afternoon gents @JuniorChubb @CatManDoza u on tonight for some fortnite 

Or anyone else

Highly doubtful, not leaving Shrewsbury until 5. Hour n half home, then back to the office to finish and print off 150 orders of service for the funeral. Gonna be a late one this eve

• Like 1

Next weeks plans are up too...

Real-Life-IV-1024x576.jpg

This will be an open event for all members of RSCnet and GTAF as it has been posted in the public events section on both forums.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/935387-real-life-tracks-night-part-iv-ps4/

There will be a maximum of 16 players for this so get in, pick a car and get your name on the list either here or on GTAF!!!

Morning Trashy.

Didnt fancy GTS last night so I popped onto Fortnite for the first time in 3 weeks...

Some how managed a 6 kill game which is pretty epic for me, unfortunately I noobed it up in the 1v1 at the end and had to settle for second. 😞 

57 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning Trashy.

Didnt fancy GTS last night so I popped onto Fortnite for the first time in 3 weeks...

Some how managed a 6 kill game which is pretty epic for me, unfortunately I noobed it up in the 1v1 at the end and had to settle for second. 😞 

Might pop onto fortnite this eve as doubt ill be sleeping much, if either of you're about

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I’ll try and get on Cat, soooooo far behind with this seasons challenges.

Only done the first weeks

• Sad 1