well played sir

Wooooah cat steady on 

I am sure Chubb works for a living 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Wooooah cat steady on 

I am sure Chubb works for a living 

No, he tells people to turn it off and back on again, and if he's anything like me, runs a defrag through command prompt to make you look like a computer wizard! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

13 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

No, he tells people to turn it off and back on again, and if he's anything like me, runs a defrag through command prompt to make you look like a computer wizard! 

Sorry meant something dif in my old job working for the Queen  to be called a sir is an insult as officers don't do hard graft 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Sorry meant something dif in my old job working for the Queen  to be called a sir is an insult as officers don't do hard graft 

Ahhhh I thought it was all baileys and sh*ggin? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Ahhhh I thought it was all baileys and sh*ggin? 

You spelt shooting tanks wrong 

But just to clear the air it's not gay until u get eye contact and I'm a giver not a taker lol

• Haha 1

I wasn't having an easy night with it either, I love the car, as I do all twitchy cars. I suspect it may be one of those cars that is affected by wheel choice as I don't remember it ever being as twitchy as that. Which may be because the one on my other account is running tuners and I was running bigger wheels on the custom blue one on my vans account.

Definitely seemed a lot twitchier than I remember.

• Like 1

Well you all done better than me...

I started off really well, but that crash I had in the race I was winning just sent me on a downward spiral.

• Sad 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

5 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

post-15337-christian-bale-confused-gif-h

Ok, I’ll expand on that...

I started of really well in the secondary battle between me Trashy and Catman 👍

• Haha 1

Good morning gents happy Monday 

Get back to normal now in my house this week kids back to school visiting family has gone back too and PS4 after work 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Good morning gents happy Monday 

Get back to normal now in my house this week kids back to school visiting family has gone back too and PS4 after work 

Wondered why there was no Trashbags on yesterday... thought you were just sleeping all day 😂

Managed to get a Solo’s win by sheer luck and had a few runs on Arena Solos too.

Will try and get on tonight 👍

I hope to be on tonight. Not alot to do round the house and I need a chilled evening, far too much walking this weekend

• Like 1

Possible trios tonight guys, also Squirrel will probably have a few people on Wreckfest after GT Sport.

Just sharing this vid that I forgot to post a while ago... @SkyeDaveat his magnificent best!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Possible trios tonight guys, also Squirrel will probably have a few people on Wreckfest after GT Sport.

Just sharing this vid that I forgot to post a while ago... @SkyeDaveat his magnificent best!

The hardest thing I find isn’t getting it up in the first place, it’s trying to keep it up when all you guys are watching.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Let's get in that champions league  

And have u installed yet @JuniorChubb

Lols no... I might do once private lobbies are available. If you all jump on I may do, not overly fussed though. If I was I would have bought it on day one.

11 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

The hardest thing I find isn’t getting it up in the first place, it’s trying to keep it up when all you guys are watching.

You stood tall and proud on that night Dave 😂

11 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Oooooooooooh Trashy... so close in that last game!

But no cigar 

Gonna hop on today too get some challenges done 

• Like 1