VANS Chat

VANS Official

No worries @Aslad, just didn't want you to miss out if you were gonna do your thang!

@Mark Verstappen you mean these...?

04.jpg

06.jpg

Yup, made my local shops and use Twitter to export from PS4 🙂

51 Followers... 949 to go 😞 

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Ok.  So Hyperdrive.  It came up on Netflix as something I should watch.  It's over produced, over dramatised, nonsense commentary, objectionable contestants....I thought I'd give the first episode 10 minutes to see what it was like and then before I knew it it was 2 in the morning and I'd watch 7 x 45minute episodes.  Finished it off the following night.  I loved it.  I spent most of it wondering why it wasn't a GTA mode yet.  The going sideways through corners but having to hit a target with the back end of the car to keep people drifting through it rather than just taking the inside line was pretty clever.  There's even a sign post in GTA that looks like the target.  The leveller was equal parts annoying and brilliant.  The driving through a narrow path in shallow water to avoid going into deep water at the side was clever.  There was a nice mix of cars too.  SkyeDave rating - I like it. 5 out of 5 stars. (That's the rating I give everything).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Ok.  So Hyperdrive.  It came up on Netflix as something I should watch.  It's over produced, over dramatised, nonsense commentary, objectionable contestants....I thought I'd give the first episode 10 minutes to see what it was like and then before I knew it it was 2 in the morning and I'd watch 7 x 45minute episodes.  Finished it off the following night.  I loved it.  I spent most of it wondering why it wasn't a GTA mode yet.  The going sideways through corners but having to hit a target with the back end of the car to keep people drifting through it rather than just taking the inside line was pretty clever.  There's even a sign post in GTA that looks like the target.  The leveller was equal parts annoying and brilliant.  The driving through a narrow path in shallow water to avoid going into deep water at the side was clever.  There was a nice mix of cars too.  SkyeDave rating - I like it. 5 out of 5 stars. (That's the rating I give everything).

I'll see if it's on my dodgy TV app yet. Can download some episode for the flight home 

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Looks like a HyperDrive Night or series may be heading our way in the near future if Dave likes it...

Not sure how much of it we can translate but we could use people at the targets, knock ‘em down FTW!

Creator here we come!

• Like 1

I've still got no clue what Hyperdrive is. I should watch the trailer...

Meanwhile I was driving a stock Fagaloa all around the map.

Why Fagaloa's? I will never know...

• Like 1

I've also added an event for the 21st September 2019 which will be in the mighty Brioso. Grip is over rated!

Following that will be the p*sswasser Dominator versus the Sprunk Buffalo and as I have already mentioned I have artwork and plans ready to go for the Hellfire as soon as R* let you peasants with only a console have access to it.

SIDE NOTE: To keep track of Race Club I'd advise subscribing to the thread below, I'll be updating that every time I post an event, and might even switch to that being the only unlocked thread in there next year. So that all signups etc. would happen there and the event threads just end up showing the event details and the results but would be locked. 

• Like 1

I know I've been depressingly inactive recently, but I'm moving back to uni in the next couple of weeks so hopefully once I'm all moved in and freshers is out of the way, I should be able to attend more events again 🙂

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Been doing some experimentation on some old GT Sport images. 

Still not quite got the concept working as I want it but it's getting there. 

• Like 2

I have been out of the hyperloop, time trial loop and forumloop also a bit but whatever race, roleplay, building, photoshopping or else is I am in 😅

@doubleg213 using standard photoshop filters is an absolute no go 😅

@SkyeDave that show is extremely over the top and I think I even prefer the Fast and Furious above it 😅

@JuniorChubb sorry mate I would have liked subscribed or whatever to get you the thing you want, but no Insta or other anti social media crap for me 😎

@Mythaga so happy to see you got the GTA virus again! 😃

@Mark Verstappen Cheers for hosting all these week and standing in for our number 1 host 😃

@everyone - Please don't pay money for a game that propagandises false narratives and prepetual war. It probably won't stop most from buying and playing it but I have tried again 😎

Catch you all wednesday and some of you maybe tonight!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aslad said:

I know I've been depressingly inactive recently, but I'm moving back to uni in the next couple of weeks so hopefully once I'm all moved in and freshers is out of the way, I should be able to attend more events again 🙂

I can never understand why you have more free time when you at Uni... I won’t mention it though as G will start banging on about whether you do any work or not.

2 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

Been doing some experimentation on some old GT Sport images. 

Still not quite got the concept working as I want it but it's getting there. 

Paulie is right about the stock Photoshop filters, however you can get good results with experimenting.Use finer brush options on wheels and grills and large brush option on panels etc. Then mix different Layer opacity modes when building the image back together.

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

I have been out of the hyperloop, time trial loop and forumloop also a bit but whatever race, roleplay, building, photoshopping or else is I am in 😅

@doubleg213 using standard photoshop filters is an absolute no go 😅

@SkyeDave that show is extremely over the top and I think I even prefer the Fast and Furious above it 😅

@JuniorChubb sorry mate I would have liked subscribed or whatever to get you the thing you want, but no Insta or other anti social media crap for me 😎

@Mythaga so happy to see you got the GTA virus again! 😃

@Mark Verstappen Cheers for hosting all these week and standing in for our number 1 host 😃

@everyone - Please don't pay money for a game that propagandises false narratives and prepetual war. It probably won't stop most from buying and playing it but I have tried again 😎

Catch you all wednesday and some of you maybe tonight!

No pressure Paulie, I fully agree with your Social Media opinions, even though forums are the original form of social media. Instagram is the pinnacle of vanity for some... I scroll through the random recommendations and am bombarded with pics of very s*xy people, they just look soooooo needy though. “Here is a pic of me pouting whilst showing some *rse and a bit of t*t, pleaaaaaase like my photo to help me forget my insecurities”. 😂😂

However, I may try to pressure you into installing Fortnite for a night of mini games in the near future... all private matches, no randoms allowed!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

However, I may try to pressure you into installing Fortnite for a night of mini games in the near future... all private matches, no randoms allowed!

I must say I am looking forward to that night and I am happy to reinstall Fortnite for that cause @JuniorChubb 😃👍

Have a nice day all and a nice tune to start the day with!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Morning all great night last night @Mythaga had some fun in the Renault also thx @Paulie 

Wreckfest is on the download any news if online working yet 

From what's been said on wreck fest thread. Private racing is very much lacking at the moment. Doubt I'll be buying it until that's sorted. 

• Thanks 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Morning all great night last night @Mythaga had some fun in the Renault also thx @Paulie 

Wreckfest is on the download any news if online working yet 

Cheers @Trashbags Glad you enjoyed it, those Gordinis' are a riot to drive!

Not sure about Wreckfest online, not tried it yet so can't comment but if there is no private servers then that's a bummer...

Single player is Epic though so still worth getting for that.

Edited by Mythaga

I'll only be buying Wreckfest once y'all have it and once we have the option of private servers lol

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub