VANS Chat

VANS Official

9 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Yes! For next week at the moment I was planning on doing Rigged Random Car Extravaganza Pt. 3 as its easy to host. @JuniorChubb isn't here for 3 weeks so I've been hosting the last 2. If you got something else, please let me know. This includes hosting. 😋

Nothing specific in mind, but I could come up with something...

Maybe a retrospective re-run of the LSTCC (Los Santos Touring Car Championship) for one night, same cars, tracks. Cars are cheap and some people probably still have the one they used, I do.

If you already have plans don't worry it though. 

Morning all 🙂 

Steady  @Mythaga you don’t wanna over do it 😂 

I thought @Aslad may have been running an Off Road thing, if not Stappo will probably be grateful for the support.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

36 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all 🙂 

Steady  @Mythaga you don’t wanna over do it 😂 

I thought @Aslad may have been running an Off Road thing, if not Stappo will probably be grateful for the support.

Well the offer is there if its needed, no worries if people already have stuff planned :classic_smile:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Mythaga not heard nowt from Aslad so it looks like this may come in handy...

lstcc01Poster.jpg

Found the old thread on GTA forums incase anyone is wondering what we are on about. Cars and tracks would be the same but just one race at each track.

https://gtaforums.com/topic/887865-los-santos-touring-car-championship-ps4/

Edited by Mythaga

I've been having a very busy week of sorting stuff out at the farm this week. Every day I've come home dirty, sore and tired and with loads of cuts and marks all over my arms and hands. It's almost been like having a job.

Consequently I've spent a lot of the week giving it the full Murtaugh.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Been watching this on Netflix looks like some good ideas for @JuniorChubb or @doubleg213 with your creative talents 

I watched the first ten minutes of Episode One the other day with Bing, wasn’t impressed with format of the show but was constantly thinking how some of the ideas could be used in GTA. Great minds think alike Trashy 👍

I thought the show was average... Over the top, over produced, host didn’t have a clue what they were on about, content spread to thin.

Its like those Ninja Assault course things, a good idea... but ruined by TV execs. At least there are no adverts on Netflix. 👍

Having said all that I only watched the first 10 mins so I might be wrong 😂😂

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

good ideas track wise

Exactly what I was looking at... might be able to steal something for a Wednesday 👍

• Like 1

I'll be online this evening with those couple of jobs that I will be using to do some posters.

The next Race Club which is going to take place on Saturday 7th September will also have the detail there sometime today, although that requires either a: me becoming happy with a poster layout or b: me getting to the point I go "f*ck it that'll do" with a poster layout. 

11 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

I'll be online this evening with those couple of jobs that I will be using to do some posters.

The next Race Club which is going to take place on Saturday 7th September will also have the detail there sometime today, although that requires either a: me becoming happy with a poster layout or b: me getting to the point I go "f*ck it that'll do" with a poster layout. 

Will look out for u if u need people for poster

• Like 1

I've got 2 other things I need posters for, Briosos, Sprunk Buffalos and p*sswasser Dominator. Trying to get a few events up in advance, plus I already have poster and plans for the Hellfire when it's released. 

• Like 1

Why is this hyperdrive thing on Netflix? Only someone posted a still on Facebook and it seems to be driving past a pub about a mile away from My house. 

• Confused 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Why is this hyperdrive thing on Netflix? Only someone posted a still on Facebook and it seems to be driving past a pub about a mile away from My house. 

From what I can gather from the trailer on here someone found a formula to produce a car show designed specifically to annoy me as much as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok guys, what do you want to do on Wednesday? Happy to run the LSTCC unless @Mark Verstappenwants to run something? 

Kinda need to know asap so I can start planning.

In other news, Wreckfest pre-ordered on PSN store 😁

Edited by Mythaga
  • Like 1

Since what we did last week what I would describe as quite formal with the 8F, I'm not sure a Touring Car Night is at the moment the right thing. Hence Why I proposed Random car Extravaganza. Then you can host LSTCC the next time your available? Is that fine with you @Mythaga and others?

I'm easy mate, I was just offering my services as I don't know when I will be available on Wednesday again.

Probably be wanting to play Wreckfest anyway 😋

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

From what I can gather from the trailer on here someone found a formula to produce a car show designed specifically to annoy me as much as possible. 

Sorted. I'll have to check it out after seeing a local boozer on it. 

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Morning Gentleswines....

In case you didn’t see in another thread I am aiming to get 1000 followers on Instagram so I can apply for a Creator Code and publish my Fortnite Creations. If you use Insta it would be great if you could follow to help build my numbers. 👍

https://www.instagram.com/junior.chubb_creator/ 

Follow02.jpg

• Like 2