VANS Chat

VANS Official

29 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Probably going to pick this up, Absolute Drift was epic and this is from the same team...

It's so pretty.  Is that gonna be on console?

IMG_0966.thumb.PNG.71bdda3a3ecc3cde0f5d9ee1d08bd807.PNGWhy I have I not been aware of this before?  Why did no one told me?  

Apparently the bags have. 'Dave, Fresh, Fast and Convenient' which is how I was often described back when I was dating as a teenager.

I especially blame @Trashbagsfor not telling me this was a thing as this was taken by my mate Dave who is in Malta at the moment.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

IMG_0966.thumb.PNG.71bdda3a3ecc3cde0f5d9ee1d08bd807.PNGWhy I have I not been aware of this before?  Why did no one told me?  

Apparently the bags have. 'Dave, Fresh, Fast and Convenient' which is how I was often described back when I was dating as a teenager.

I especially blame @Trashbagsfor not telling me this was a thing as this was taken by my mate Dave who is in Malta at the moment.  

We have two good ones by us. Safeburys and singhburys. 

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

It's so pretty.  Is that gonna be on console?

I don’t think so, their last game was though so fingers crossed this one will too.

39 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

They ring a bell, I swear Sainsbury’s took someone to court over something like this.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

16 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

16 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I don’t think so, their last game was though so fingers crossed this one will too.

They ring a bell, I swear Sainsbury’s took someone to court over something like this.

The one they took to court wasn't far from me, about half a mile from the Sainsbury's local which is probably what prompted it.

After that he changed the name from Singhsburys to Morrisinghs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry I was a no show last night. Was absolutely knackered when I got back from the farm so curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep instead, 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

After that he changed the name from Singhsburys to Morrisinghs. 

Genius at work there.

Been doing some stripes in Illustrator to replace ones from a livery I made before my drive failure. 

Rather than working from photos of the original car I was using my GT Sport output and one of the decals was pissing me off as it overlaps from the sill onto the rear quarter panel and looked really wrong which was very annoying. 

So I checked the original photos of the actual car and the decal placement is spot on as it was on the original car. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

Been doing some stripes in Illustrator to replace ones from a livery I made before my drive failure. 

Rather than working from photos of the original car I was using my GT Sport output and one of the decals was pissing me off as it overlaps from the sill onto the rear quarter panel and looked really wrong which was very annoying. 

So I checked the original photos of the actual car and the decal placement is spot on as it was on the original car. 

f*ck you’re such an old man 

Good morning ladies and gents, @CatManDoza just mentioned this to me and I thought  I’d share it here...

Only £4 on PC and free on Android and IOS with cross play available.

It is great fun with strangers so should be Epic with friends.

http://www.innersloth.com/gameAmongUs.php

• Like 1

On 9/27/2020 at 2:57 AM, SkyeDave said:

I’m down. Can I just ask, this Bollywood film you were working on, does it involve this level of comic timing and directorship? Because if so, where the hell can I watch it! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warriors-Ten said:

I’m down. Can I just ask, this Bollywood film you were working on, does it involve this level of comic timing and directorship? Because if so, where the hell can I watch it! 

Excellent Warriors.  This is not tomorrow night by the way, this is at some point in the near future, I just wanted to gauge interest and warm people up to the idea of it!

And I don't know about the directorship or timing on the Bollywood film but I do know they have some excellent 1980s props I've been providing.

Happy anniversary everyone! 7 years to the day since GTA online released way back on PS3 and to celebrate Rockstar has given us some massive discounts and x2 $ on everything this week!

Just kidding, they’ve given us the bloody Brawler from 2015 as a podium vehicle and a f*cking 40% discount on the Blazer Aqua. Thanks Rockstar, good times 🤣Disappointed Monkey GIF by Justin

Edited by mulder
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, mulder said:

Happy anniversary everyone! 7 years to the day since GTA online released way back on PS3 and to celebrate Rockstar has given us some massive discounts and x2 $ on everything this week!

Just kidding, they’ve given us the bloody Brawler from 2015 as a podium vehicle and a f*cking 40% discount on the Blazer Aqua. Thanks Rockstar, good times 🤣Disappointed Monkey GIF by Justin

as if we expected anything different

4 hours ago, mulder said:

Wow, 7 years. Despite the the gripes it’s a pretty solid game to still be popular all this time later.

I don’t think I started online until it had been available for a while so I missed the chaos at the beginning. I still remember how proud of my 2 car garage I was way back when.

Ahh, the fun memories of playing PS3 Online when most people had moved on to PS4, and every lobby was full of hackers who would bait you by dropping bags of money, then repeatedly kill you or drop a UFO on you or turn you into a bin. Fun times. 

• Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Somewhat controversially perhaps and without consultation I've decided to take this Wednesdays playlist and open it up to XDBX and the rest of the forum.  With numbers dwindling a bit recently on Wednesday nights on GTA for both VANS and XDBX I thought I'd try combining the two for one night of racing.  This doesn't not mean I think we should do it every time, I just thought we'd do it this time. It's a half hour later start time for us to help accommodate others but it short be over in 90 minutes if we don't muck about too much.  

Come and sign up!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

Somewhat controversially perhaps and without consultation I've decided to take this Wednesdays playlist and open it up to XDBX and the rest of the forum.  With numbers dwindling a bit recently on Wednesday nights on GTA for both VANS and XDBX I thought I'd try combining the two for one night of racing.  This doesn't not mean I think we should do it every time, I just thought we'd do it this time. It's a half hour later start time for us to help accommodate others but it short be over in 90 minutes if we don't muck about too much.  

Come and sign up!

As said on the dedicated thread. Lack of ps plus will see me miss Wednesday nights for a while, such is life 

• Sad 2