VANS Chat

VANS Official

Cheers gentleswines. Most fun part will be selling the qashqai and going on the hunt for an old workhorse estate to fit all my sh*t in

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Aw @CatManDoza, that's a bummer.  Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.  (by 'we' I mean Mulder and by 'help' I mean selling a kidney) 

Are we still Wednesdaying chaps or has that gone off the boil a bit?

I ask because I've finally ordered a new headset because @mulderwas fed up of listening to me swallow tea and it should be arriving tomorrow.

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Haha 2

Morning all.

Worrying times... @Hurst is back and @SkyeDave’s jokes be more audible thanks to his new headset.

Thank God there is a pandemic to distract us from this horror.

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

7 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Morning all,

Screw the plandemic is there something going on tonight to distract us from this horror?

Stappen is hosting a mystery car night 👍

• Like 1

I'll do my usual shtick of saying I'll be there and then something will probably happen which results in me not being there, but I will try 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

8 hours ago, Hurst said:

Isn’t it weird to think that there’s someone out there who’s consumed the most mayonnaise in the world?

Man mayonnaise 

15 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Paulie and @Trashbags I know you are both Dr Disrespect fans, you may enjoy this, not a game we play but the guest gamer really took me by surprise.

Haha lols @JuniorChubb the link isn't working somehow but yes I've seen that 😂 the video is still working on YT

@Hurst come to dutchieland, you'll enjoy all the wonders of special mayonaise additions to all sorts of food 😅 I can't imagine my fries and burger without a big nice drop of mayonaise 😅

But as Jules Winfield so epicly explained in Pulp Fiction, the whole world is baffled by the fact we drown out fries in mayonaise 😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Haha lols @JuniorChubb the link isn't working somehow but yes I've seen that 😂 the video is still working on YT

@Hurst come to dutchieland, you'll enjoy all the wonders of special mayonaise additions to all sorts of food 😅 I can't imagine my fries and burger without a big nice drop of mayonaise 😅

But as Jules Winfield so epicly explained in Pulp Fiction, the whole world is baffled by the fact we drown out fries in mayonaise 😂

Oh sh*t I forgot about the Dutch fascination with mayo (waiting for stapp to come along and say he's never tried it). Mayo sachets with everything everywhere I went in holland

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Man mayonnaise 

Surely you mean Mayonnaise Man?

18 hours ago, Hurst said:

Isn’t it weird to think that there’s someone out there who’s consumed the most mayonnaise in the world?

Isn’t it weird that we know the man who has consumed the most Nutella in the world?

• Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Bloody love the ‘tella 

in other news, lll be heading up to West Brom for business soon. Wish me luck...

Edited by Hurst

56 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Bloody love the ‘tella 

in other news, lll be heading up to West Brom for business soon. Wish me luck...

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha. 

Staying the night?