VANS Chat

VANS Official

Currently sat in the dark cause of a powercut that so far has lasted nearly 2 hours 😤

• Sad 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Just now, Aslad said:

Currently sat in the dark cause of a powercut that so far has lasted nearly 2 hours 😤

perks of living oop north

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

perks of living oop north

Still nothing how tragic 

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Morning dumb dumbs.

Anyone think @Aslad still has no electricity?

shall we club together and send him some 50p's for the meter?

Had to venture into Birmingham today, horrible experience all round, and all I did was sit in my car and read a book. Only bonus was the wife bought me a block of roquefort and I've polished it off in no time!!!

• Haha 1

morning gents appologies for being absent not in a good place at moment have my good days and extra bad days hope everyone is good today and street fighter brings back some memories of playing the arcade machine at local vhs rental place 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Trashbags said:

morning gents appologies for being absent not in a good place at moment have my good days and extra bad days hope everyone is good today and street fighter brings back some memories of playing the arcade machine at local vhs rental place 

You have no need to be sorry young trashy. 

Ahhh the fabled VHS rental shop. Did you ever sneak a peak behind "the curtain"? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

You have no need to be sorry young trashy. 

Ahhh the fabled VHS rental shop. Did you ever sneak a peak behind "the curtain"? 

never noticed a curtain and couldnt reach the top shelf either 

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

never noticed a curtain and couldnt reach the top shelf either 

Oh the curtain was a fabled place in our local one. Saw my chemistry teacher in there many a time. 

• Haha 2

My mate got a free Karate Kid poster from the VHS shop from the s*xy teenage girl who worked there (he was about 8). So we all pretended it was our birthday every time we went there until she left.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Hope things getting a bit better Trashy, best wishes mate 🙏

Oh man the old VHS rental shops, a by-gone era. Brings back so many memories and indeed the similar 'behind-the-curtain' sections 😂

Big lols Chubb the first rental store I came as a very young Paulie had also a s*xy teenage girl behind the counter and I came there very often without renting anything but I was fascinated about everything that went down there 😎 And another big lols was the 'behind-the-curtain' section over there was just the downstairs floor with the stairs very discretely placed in the middle of the shop 😂 oh did have seen some faces back then while sitting on the s*xy teenage girls lap behind the counter 😂🙈 I am very grateful to our dear Trashy by bringing me back these wonderful memories 😊😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Paulie the memories keep coming back...

We rented a video player specifically because Star Wars was going to be on the TV and my dad wanted to record it so we could watch it anytime we wanted.

We were in the video shop the week before it’s on TV and my dad refused to rent it as it was gonna be on TV next week, tight git. I can’t remember the ‘secret area’ but that’s probably why my dad really rented the video player. 😂

I also remember looking at the cover of Star Wars and thinking meh, it looks a bit naff anyway.

@Trashbags all the best mate, get that sleep, eat well and get some fresh air... I wish I could offer more than that.

• Like 2

You should all feel even worse for @Trashbagsn he had to sit through about 100 discord messages as his brother walked me through installing windows 10.

Also @Paulie having been to Holland, I refuse to believe they have a behind the curtain section there. I'd think it would be front and centre

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

You should all feel even worse for @Trashbagsn he had to sit through about 100 discord messages as his brother walked me through installing windows 10.

Also @Paulie having been to Holland, I refuse to believe they have a behind the curtain section there. I'd think it would be front and centre

They have to be discreet with the bestiality.

Glad to see this place up and running again, it’s been a bit quiet without all the usual banter on here. Hope all is well with everyone 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mulder said:

Glad to see this place up and running again, it’s been a bit quiet without all the usual banter on here. Hope all is well with everyone 🙂

I've spent the week in a discord chat with trashy and his brother. Its like you and dave,  it with a Yorkshire accent!! 

My eyes are having trouble adjusting to this new colour scheme though 

Yes yes our little gathering place is back in business but man, my eyes 🤩 dang I was used to that 'night' theme 😅 

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2020 at 9:02 PM, JuniorChubb said:

@Trashbags all the best mate, get that sleep, eat well and get some fresh air... I wish I could offer more than that.

thx chubb means a lot all the support messages thx mate 

and same for all of u def makes the dif knowing u guys 

• Like 2

I don’t think this theme is permanent, Hatch still has bits of the update to add over the next few days so we might still get a different look. Anyone know if anything is planned for tonight? Or are we having a break?

• Like 2

Afternoon all, nice to see ya, to see ya nice!

Not sure @mulder I’m sure there’ll be a few souls on around 8 tonight though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mulder said:

I don’t think this theme is permanent, Hatch still has bits of the update to add over the next few days so we might still get a different look. Anyone know if anything is planned for tonight? Or are we having a break?

no idea been off grid for a bit and playing with fivem a bit too