VANS Chat

VANS Official

I used editor for the first time the other night and here are the results. It's from @Paulierace playlist on Wednesday night where apparently I spent most of the night crashing into @CatManDoza.  IT's more of a practice run whilee I get to grips with how it all works.  It was fun but I got carried away and stay up to 5am doing it.  Maybe I won't be doing my first feature film just yet....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I used editor for the first time the other night and here are the results. It's from @Paulierace playlist on Wednesday night where apparently I spent most of the night crashing into @CatManDoza.  IT's more of a practice run whilee I get to grips with how it all works.  It was fun but I got carried away and stay up to 5am doing it.  Maybe I won't be doing my first feature film just yet....

watched it this morning, in my standard Saturday morning 'stay in bed and watch yotuube' slot. Good work sir.

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

watched it this morning, in my standard Saturday morning 'stay in bed and watch yotuube' slot. Good work sir.

So you were my one view!

• Like 1

@Trashbags flashbanging yourself in real life? Awesome!

@CatManDoza Jack’s e ah purchase? Awesome!

@SkyeDave First time using R* Editor? Awesome! You got the hang of it pretty quickly, did you cut the scenes together in ShareFactory or do it all in Editor?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

14 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@SkyeDave First time using R* Editor? Awesome! You got the hang of it pretty quickly, did you cut the scenes together in ShareFactory or do it all in Editor?

cool innit.

@Trashbags I told jack your flashbang story, told him you were in the military, he now wants to know what tanks you were in?

37 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I did it all in the Editor.  I didn't even know share factory was a thing.  Should I be looking into that instead?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I did it all in the Editor.  I didn't even know share factory was a thing.  Should I be looking into that instead?

yeah defo, do what you need to in editor, export it, then fine tune it in sharefactory, add music, overlays, transitions. That's where I do all of mine

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Yup as Catman says... It takes a while figure what is best to do where, but if that is your first attempt then it the rest should be plain sailing.

You can take pics in Editor too, just press R3 to hide the HUD then save screenshot via Share button on your controller.

@JuniorChubb i didnt flash bang myself i got flash banged 

@CatManDoza first drove the challenger 1 as driver only  then the challenger 2 as driver/gunner wish i had pics but no camera phones then 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Sound nice one trashy. 

looking through pic collection now and opened a can of worms now gonna be scanning images for months now

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

looking through pic collection now and opened a can of worms now gonna be scanning images for months now

Memories mate. Can never take too Many pics. Found an old memory card today with pics on from 2006/7. Funny stuff 

12 hours ago, Trashbags said:

@JuniorChubb i didnt flash bang myself i got flash banged

Pfft, I flash bang myself all the time.

Although my speciality is to throw a grenade through the window of a building I am storming and then run inside just in time to blow myself up with it. 

55 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Although my speciality is to throw a grenade through the window of a building I am storming and then run inside just in time to blow myself up with it. 

i also do this 

57 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Why have you posted a picture of some bushes?

them busehes where my home for 21 days

Sorry @Trashbags, I knew you would never flashbang yourself!

Aslo can we play spot the Trashbag with your pic?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry @Trashbags, I knew you would never flashbang yourself!

Aslo can we play spot the Trashbag with your pic?

aint got no thousand pound prize though

• Haha 1

Morning @Trashbags and fellow members of the Society of Vans.

Back to working from home today... meh!

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning @Trashbags and fellow members of the Society of Vans.

Back to working from home today... meh!

Lol. Jack's back at school Wednesday. So to celebrate I took him on a 5 mile hike this morning. Lols for days indeed

• Like 1

Also had a busy weekend on the cars, found one at the bottom of a box everyone's favourite scotsman, @SkyeDave would appreciate. So here's a little taster. Don't worry everyone else, I'm thinking of ones for you too.

3NSDlOy.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hurst said:

Anyone doing anything tonight? 

Sorry love... I’m washing my hair tonight.

• Haha 1

I'm knackered after my hike today, had a social distanced bbq at my mom's so now full of beer and food, so sleepy time for me

• Haha 1