VANS Chat

VANS Official

35 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

@Hurst sorry old pal, only saw your message when I went up to bed where my phone was. We were just finishing the last race when you messaged.

Got my new £3.50 light box today, make my ebay pics a little better

jsPcV7L.jpg

You better be sorry, punk. 

@CatManDoza so glad you got your lightbox now, cheap as chips too.

Don't forget to get into some image editing too. Maybe not for eBay but for BCD vids and thumbnails etc.

That little diorama you set up looks sick, I hope you don't mind but I had to do this...

BCD.jpg

• Like 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

52 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza so glad you got your lightbox now, cheap as chips too.

Don't forget to get into some image editing too. Maybe not for eBay but for BCD vids and thumbnails etc.

That little diorama you set up looks sick, I hope you don't mind but I had to do this...

BCD.jpg

Not at all chubb, looks class. I need to get another customer done, just been lacking materials recently. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

COD WW2 is pretty good. The campaign was intense, but short. I finished it today.

online is a pig. I’m starting to get the hang of it, it’s not as smooth as modern warfare in terms of guns and movements but I can only assume it’s due to the ancient guns etc. 

6 minutes ago, Hurst said:

COD WW2 is pretty good. The campaign was intense, but short. I finished it today.

online is a pig. I’m starting to get the hang of it, it’s not as smooth as modern warfare in terms of guns and movements but I can only assume it’s due to the ancient guns etc. 

I was playing the campaign earlier the wife asked what film I was watching when one of the cutscenes was on! 

Have you seen the toy soldiers mode in online? I've only had a quick go on that and of course prop hunt 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I was playing the campaign earlier the wife asked what film I was watching when one of the cutscenes was on! 

Have you seen the toy soldiers mode in online? I've only had a quick go on that and of course prop hunt 

Those cutscenes are insane! I was debating on whether they’re real...

I haven’t checked those two modes out. But will tomorrow, I’ve just played TDM to get my levels up.

30 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

gud muwning

good morning moaning GIF

Jack spent his share of his ebay money the other day and it arrived today. A yugoslavian army mess tin. Pretty cool to be fair 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

yogoslavian mess tin was prob last thing thought he would have bought lol

he's mad on anyhting army, he bought that and a 50 cal ammo box.

He's also building a trecnh in the garden

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

he's mad on anyhting army, he bought that and a 50 cal ammo box.

He's also building a trecnh in the garden

to be that age again ye man im jealous spent many a time digging fox holes

remember on exercise got bugged out and got a flash bang go off in front of my face couldnt see for a day 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

to be that age again ye man im jealous spent many a time digging fox holes

remember on exercise got bugged out and got a flash bang go off in front of my face couldnt see for a day 

classic trashbags

best start in life mate escpecially nowadays trying to get my girls in get educated disciplined get a trade and if they do the min term at least come out with a bank balance and a good start in life should be national service 

now thats cool does it have a writen number anywhere if so will be the persons military number which is extra cool

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

now thats cool does it have a writen number anywhere if so will be the persons military number which is extra cool

yeah the top of the fabric outer has something, can't make it out 100% though