VANS Chat

VANS Official

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza he is still making that role all these years later?

Legend!

One of the best sitcom characters ever. Still funny to this day. Might break out the allo allo boxset later

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Just now, CatManDoza said:

One of the best sitcom characters ever. Still funny to this day. Might break out the allo allo boxset later

What a groot odea!

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Morning spunk buckets. Day in the garden today and it's already too hot

was out this morning and melted taking my latest sick note to work no more sunlight for another week for me 

Hello boys, a bit late but well deserved and congrats to you Trashy and awesome from Chubb, I had a great laugh on the somewhat serial killer-ish style writing on that very kind note 😂

So the plans for teardrop thing tomorrow aren't up yet? I'd like to know if we need a certain car or any need to get things ready.

Or is all a bit uncertain if it will go through for tomorrow?

I can very much relate to what Chubb said, about losing interest a little but for me eventually spending the night together with some great lols is always worth it!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Call of Duty WW2 free on ps plus today, @Trashbags @JuniorChubb @Hurst anyone downloading for a game or 12?

Come on boys Call of Duty Warzone has been free since it's release 😅😎 download it for a game of 150! 🙈

• Like 1

question does anybody know if i use the fee 2 week psplus will it effect my other account on my ps4 games wise so when i finally purchase it for my origional acount will they be still there prob a stupid question but wnat to make sure

23 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

You're welcome

Holy sh*t, is that the actual guy? If it is then he has aged incredibly well hasn’t he?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Holy sh*t, is that the actual guy? If it is then he has aged incredibly well hasn’t he?

Ain't he just. A very prooty old min

45 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

It is and that is exactly what I thought when I started watchin it.

It is and that is exactly what I thought when I started watchin it.

I don't think he ever changes, I remember going to an allo allo stage show and he was in it. Looked the same. Met him, lieutenant grubber and vicky Michelle (:default_love:) at the severn valley railway on their 1940s weekend a few years back

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Met him, lieutenant grubber and vicky Michelle

Do they enjoy recieving constant s*xual innuendos from middle aged men with poor French accents as I expect that is what 90% of there public appearance consist of.

Great fun if they are a laugh though.

In other news, seeing as I was just pissing by, I have updated my YouTube channel a little bit...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4kuJjgxVP0f7Cr3iPPY1yA

• Like 1

@JuniorChubb and @Mark Verstappen.  BK was in touch last night to say he can't make it on Wednesday anymore and so could I host something instead.  I hadn't really thought much more about my racer ricer night and I think I need a bit more time and need to give competitors a bit more notice so they know what they're doing. (I've been playing Farm Simulator and Mafia II remastered.....

I can easily put together a themed playlist for tomorrow night of some thing else but thought I'd give you guys a shout first in case you had anything on the back burner?

3 minutes ago, Hurst said:

I’ll see if I can download it.

cant get Warzone as it’s too f*cking big.

That's the problem I've got, decent game, just too f*cking big

2 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

@JuniorChubb and @Mark Verstappen.  BK was in touch last night to say he can't make it on Wednesday anymore and so could I host something instead.  I hadn't really thought much more about my racer ricer night and I think I need a bit more time and need to give competitors a bit more notice so they know what they're doing. (I've been playing Farm Simulator and Mafia II remastered.....

I can easily put together a themed playlist for tomorrow night of some thing else but thought I'd give you guys a shout first in case you had anything on the back burner?

Don’t stress Dave. 👍

Just now, CatManDoza said:

Maybe we have a week off, no use cobbling something together just because. 

Let @SkyeDave tend to his crops, let @Trashbags sip his victory coffee, let @Mark Verstappen not watch films and let @JuniorChubb wear his slippers in peace. 

Thank you Catman, this is probably the best idea all round.

• Like 1

Thank you Catman, this is probably the best idea all round.

Although, I'm a fool to myself, gotta spend time with the wife now..... 

• Haha 2

Sorry I got carried away building my very special capture job for tomorrow night and forgot to check back.  We should do something tomorrow.  Even if it's just a single make race night.We have to now, I've spent ages doing this comedy capture job for the start of the night.....

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Sorry I got carried away building my very special capture job for tomorrow night and forgot to check back.  We should do something tomorrow.  Even if it's just a single make race night.We have to now, I've spent ages doing this comedy capture job for the start of the night.....

You plonker...