VANS Chat

VANS Official

Great to see you over here Mulder!

Dave is getting a bit carried away on this platform as you probably noticed, using it as a sort of blog where he can unleash his ideas in so many words. No one was able to tune him down a bit but now you are here things are probably settling down a little and good old Davey boy will be with his feet on the ground and he will finally realise again that it's all just a game. 😂😎

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mulder said:

I’ll do what I can @Paulie. That’s my main reason for being here, to give @SkyeDave occasional abuse. It’s what keeps me going in these dodgy times. 👍

99 out of 100 forum users are here for the same thing... the 1 is Dave.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, mulder said:

to give @SkyeDave occasional abuse. It’s what keeps me going in these dodgy times. 👍

I knew there was a reason I liked you!!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Morning ladies.

Looking forward to seeing some of you tonight! Even if it’s for one game it’ll be a pleasure. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hurst said:

I found my hard drive!

tv show smile GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

1 hour ago, Hurst said:

Morning ladies.

Looking forward to seeing some of you tonight! Even if it’s for one game it’ll be a pleasure. 

20 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Warzone is still too f*cking large. Sod it... I’m not deleting games willy nilly. 

Sod it? Too large? It's worth it mate, and I just finished a 80 plus gb download for an old WWII game just for you, think you should return the favor mate 😅😎

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Warzone is still too f*cking large. Sod it... I’m not deleting games willy nilly. 

what hard drive you got?

One of these?

usbg-b256.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Sod it! Sod it! Sod it!

Just tried WWII and i'll remove it right away. Omg sorry Hursty Boy but the dang old Medal of Honor on the PS2 felt even faster, this game is so slow but tbf playing Warzone most of the time is also a big factor because it feels more than 100 times faster.

And then that freaking starting SMG is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever used in a game. And I thought CoD was know for its great run and gun SMG's, well not in this one or you have to rank up big time first probably.

And I am sure its not about the old weaponry that it feels so clunky and slow, look at BF1, it portrays an even older era and still feels good and very responsive.

From the free CoD's, Modern Warfare is way better imo.

Allright I do admit it looks pretty amazing for such an old game but they have to give up the smooth and fast gameplay probably to achieve this 😅

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Sod it! Sod it! Sod it!

Just tried WWII and i'll remove it right away. Omg sorry Hursty Boy but the dang old Medal of Honor on the PS2 felt even faster, this game is so slow but tbf playing Warzone most of the time is also a big factor because it feels more than 100 times faster.

And then that freaking starting SMG is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever used in a game. And I thought CoD was know for its great run and gun SMG's, well not in this one or you have to rank up big time first probably.

And I am sure its not about the old weaponry that it feels so clunky and slow, look at BF1, it portrays an even older era and still feels good and very responsive.

From the free CoD's, Modern Warfare is way better imo.

Allright I do admit it looks pretty amazing for such an old game but they have to give up the smooth and fast gameplay probably to achieve this 😅

Don't nothing get Paulie excited more than the rattle of a Hellreigel

battlefield 1 GIF

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

so what we planing on doing then lots of mixed feelings

I've got Cod WW2 & Modern warfare, will have warzone and BF1 installed when the harddrive comes

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

I've got Cod WW2 & Modern warfare, will have warzone and BF1 installed when the harddrive comes

i dont have modern warfare

Lols don't mind me boys, I didn't mean to 'influence' anything 😅 i just needed to show my dislikings, blowing off a bit of steam so to speak 😅

I'll try to drop in for a bit whatever you guys are playing on @Hursties Night! If I can't make it have fun boys!

• Like 1

Rationed COD n chips is no more, swiftly deleted and Battlefield 1 back installing, even the music is more epic

• Like 1

Got to agree with @Paulie & @CatManDoza... but in a less constructive and rage fuelled manner that is obviously influenced by how crap I am.

CoD WW2 is a steaming pile of turd.

It looked quite good watching Bing play, probably because he can kill people, was not such an easy ride for me though.

I shall use bullet points to save time.

• They made prop hunt boring... how it that possible?
  • There are people with bright red guns... why?
  • I saw a Cow Girl, Where’s Wally, Scientist, Postman Pat and Corona Colin skins...  No!
  • People can emote in this game... WTF is that all about?

I blame Fortnite for all of this, and therefore myself too. They may have well as chucked in a ‘Football in No Mans Land in Christmas Day’ game mode and given us sweaty soccer skins to go with the emotes. CoD can f*ck right off, apart from Modern Warfare remastered I hereby swear to never play a CoD game again!

Then I thought if you can beat them join them, so I purchased a CoD skin and thought I’ll give it another go...

Spoiler

8A6B6DBD-69A3-410D-8371-7EE523076542.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

They may have well as chucked in a ‘Football in No Mans Land in Christmas Day’

Reveal hidden contents

8A6B6DBD-69A3-410D-8371-7EE523076542.jpeg

That was World War 1 mate.......

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

That was World War 1 mate.......

Even more fitting as bright pink guns and emotes are WW3!

• Like 1

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Exactly...  Bright link guns and emote are WW3!

to be fair we all were thinking the same, even hurst. I'm just glad I had it free. It's gone now! BF1 FTW

• Like 1