VANS Chat

VANS Official

BF1 is still king. Let’s organise a BF1 night! I know that not many still play, but operations is still alive.

WW2 is sh*t, after you lot went I joined a team death match where I was being rinsed by some cowboy looking little sh*t with incendiary shotgun rounds. The f*ck...

it’s fun once you get the hang of it, but it’s still sh*t. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Hurst said:

BF1 is still king. Let’s organise a BF1 night! I know that not many still play, but operations is still alive.

WW2 is sh*t, after you lot went I joined a team death match where I was being rinsed by some cowboy looking little sh*t with incendiary shotgun rounds. The f*ck...

it’s fun once you get the hang of it, but it’s still sh*t. 

I've been dipping into MW Remastered and MW/Warzone a bit, they are indeed sh*t.

I still play BF1, but how much enjoyment I get obviously tends to vary depending on how the randoms are playing the matches, I don't care if I win or lose or about my K/D really just like to actually play objectives and if they aren't it pisses me off. A lot.

Was doing an operations they other day, did my usual, flanked the opposition, killed all of their snipers hiding at the back of the map and got into the objective, limpet charged the building while I was in the loft so that I wasn't somewhere easily accessible and started dumping smoke so that I couldn't be seen anyway.

If any of my squad had spawned on me we'd have captured it in seconds and then won the match, but not one of them did and I was in there about 10 minutes at least. Messing with enemy snipers and being a massive pain in the a*se to the opposition. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Loving the consensus boys 😃

Fair points @JuniorChubb, the final nails on the coffin. 😅💪

Very clear not all free CoD's are good and even some of the not free CoD's can be way better. 

The Modern Warfare's are all very good but apart from Warzone I still refuse to buy the full game of the newest Modern Warfare because of the bullcrap narratives it propagandizes but i've broken down that before 😅

With some nice numbers BF1 still would be the most and best experience for some old school firepower and action!

But getting into Fortnite with the whole lot at a moment would also be an experience to say the least 😅

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning numpties 👋

hello sweetheart. 7pm tonight??

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

hello sweetheart. 7pm tonight??

What is happening at this magical time?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

What is happening at this magical time?

nite of the fort eventings

I thought it was delayed again...

9 Days on my timer, June 15.

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

That's my morning sorted.. 

jCv3MTG.jpg

Great little piece of hardware there mate, I got exactly the same but the 2 TB version.  😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Warzone new season update also delayed because of the situation in the states, is it the same for Fortnite?

11 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

well suck my b*lls. Next week it is!

36 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Warzone new season update also delayed because of the situation in the states, is it the same for Fortnite?

Yup... 

They quote the current political situation, I think Corona would be the more likely reason though if the delay is forced rather than voluntary.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yup... 

They quote the current political situation, I think Corona would be the more likely reason though if the delay is forced rather than voluntary.

Yeah it's a bit strange, in Warzone all black loading screens with messages about the blm and the developers’ support.

Of course racism need to be banned and with all due respect to the American people but I thought also there was something else pretty big going on in the world for a while now but it seems that's not that important anymore when the states are on literally on fire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Great little piece of hardware there mate, I got exactly the same but the 2 TB version.  😎

Way to sh*t in his milk! 😂 “I got the 2tb version nerrr nerrr”

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hurst said:

It's not the size of the beast, it's what you do with it that counts 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Hurst said:

I'd like to be honest 😇