VANS Chat

VANS Official

Last exam submission is about to go in now. So that's me done with Uni till September 2021.

Not so much pleased to have got it in, more just relieved it's over for now.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 3

Morning all 👋

@doubleg213 great news, you can now go back to being a moaning w*nker with us instead of on your own.

• Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

40 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all 👋

@doubleg213 great news, you can now go back to being a moaning w*nker with us instead of on your own.

or get time trial results up so i can add to my shrine lol

morning gents hope everyone is well today 

• Haha 2

Morning indeed, out in the garden today putting branches through the chipper for my borders, boring work but the sun is nice. Would be nice for hermes to get their site working again so I can post my ebay stuff. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Evening all! 😎

About tonight if there are enough guys that like to attend, I can throw together a 'stand-in' racing playlist that we can run after Dave's special created job. 

If not no problem at all but I do think I still prefer a less organised crew night than another tv-night with the misses 😅

I'll keep an eye out to see what people like to do but I hope there is some interest and we can have a fun night together, just as a normal wednesday that we are so used to.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Evening all! 😎

???? Have you lost all track of time and space Paulie?

Nice idea, just to enhance it though you could put Dave’s job into the playlist 😉

I’m not 100% sure myself, just feel I need a week out, I’ll see how I feel closer to the time.

Who is up for Retinues Mk 1 Vs Mk II?  We all star tin the MkII cos it's faster and then the top competitos need to take a MK1 in the next race as a handicap?  Like the stock car thing but less drastic.  A mixture of tarmac and rally courses?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

???? Have you lost all track of time and space Paulie?

Nice idea, just to enhance it though you could put Dave’s job into the playlist 😉

I’m not 100% sure myself, just feel I need a week out, I’ll see how I feel closer to the time.

Yes indeed I don't know anymore what is up or down or what is light or dark 😅🙃 lols no I am just messing about, I tend to go on the special smokes now a bit too early during the day 😅 but it makes me feeling way better in these crazy times 🙊 

But anyways, Dave I can't say for sure but isn't the difference between those two a bit too much?

I was thinking of a different track night, and for every track we all use the same car. I was thinking of cars that are rarely used for racing but either way good fun. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I tend to go on the special smokes now a bit too early during the day 😅 but it makes me feeling way better in these crazy times 🙊 

100%agree i should be getting as medicinal soon for my back and leg pain 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 2

Hey @PaulieMaybe the difference Is big but I thought it was on a par with using stock ones as a handicap.  Lets go with your idea Paulie if you're up for setting up the playlist and organising it?  I've had a message from Eser and "Ive got big ears" Badingaa and they're both down for whatever..  So is Mulder.  So if you want to start a sign up in the events you can add all us in right away.  Fantastic!

• Like 1

I don't mind either Dave, but I can set up the playlist before tonight and 'run' the night no problemo!

No need for sign ups at this moment, i'll make the playlist and i'll just set up a party and lobby and invite everybody in and we'll see how many turn up. 

• Like 1

Stand-in Night! playlist confirmed starting of with Dave's Capture job.

Warriors will also join us tonight and with the other confirmations it looks like we will have some Nice numbers. Hopefully Chubb will also come along maybe be for a bit and show off his wheels 😂 

Looking forward to it catch you all to tonight.

• Like 2

Was playing CODww2....... 

spacer.png

also I made a friend in GTA:

9abea3b0-a034-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e.jpg

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Highly doubt I’ll be on at all tonight! Ya boy has to entertain guests...

Social Distance GIF by Tennessee State Parks

• Haha 1

Cheers @Trashbags and everybody that came along, it was great. 

With Warriors and Ginger both joining us yesterday it made some nice numbers and overall a very fun night!

Catch you all soon!

15 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

morning gents thx @Paulie for last night and them 2 jobs from @SkyeDave

having a day on the sea today in sea of theives this game has great potential for us when ur pc ready @JuniorChubb and @CatManDoza and aynoe else who has or is planning on getting into pc gaming Sick St Patricks Day GIF by Sea of Thieves

Jack's obsessed with that game. Wants an xbox just for it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Jack's obsessed with that game. Wants an xbox just for it

its great cat it moving to steam soon so i would wait if ur thinking about getting  it but this could be good enough to replace fortnite for our sunday chill sesh 

• Like 1

I have heard a lot of good things about Sea of Thieves, apparently it was built with cooperation in mind from the beginning.

@Hurst sorry old pal, only saw your message when I went up to bed where my phone was. We were just finishing the last race when you messaged.

Got my new £3.50 light box today, make my ebay pics a little better

jsPcV7L.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I have heard a lot of good things about Sea of Thieves, apparently it was built with cooperation in mind from the beginning.

still a 30 quid game but can see cat drinking himself till he is sick in a bucket and throwing on 1 of us for the lols been watching summit1g on twitch and he does some crazy stuff stealing stuff which is something we have to watch for if u do end up on it 

• Like 1