VANS Chat

VANS Official

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

evening all @JuniorChubb @CatManDoza fortnite friday tonight?

Hi Trashy, trying to be positive and kick start #FF again... just had my dinner and letting it digest right now so probably won’t be back on for a bit.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

24 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Hi Trashy, trying to be positive and kick start #FF again... just had my dinner and letting it digest right now so probably won’t be back on for a bit.

no problemo just chillin in the abyss of youtube 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Ready meal lasagne doesn't digest well. Crispy duck and a bottle of Stella is what you need

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Following on from an exam which can only be described as brutal that I was working on from 1100 on Thursday till about 0030 on Friday morning and then got back onto again at 0600 till about 0930 on Friday I did pretty much nowt other than some COD (I still hate it), some BF1 (I still love it) for the remainder of Friday and yesterday.

I've also been doing some groundwork for some Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and Dirt Rally/Dirt Rally 2.0/Dirt liveries on PC.

Plus continuing my loft sorting as well which I am doing a bit faster now as I want to start getting some of my old stuff onto ebay and to make sure the stuff I want to keep hold of is sorted out properly.

The attached pictures are an old toy 1:12 scale wired remote control car. The eagle eyed amongst you may notice it was made in the GDR, or East Germany as it was more commonly known.

It shall be on ebay this evening.

Was pretty cool though considering I think it was probably made in the late 70s.

Videos aren't mine,.

IMG_20200524_150646.jpg

IMG_20200524_150826.jpg

IMG_20200524_144706.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

Following on from an exam which can only be described as brutal that I was working on from 1100 on Thursday till about 0030 on Friday morning and then got back onto again at 0600 till about 0930 on Friday I did pretty much nowt other than some COD (I still hate it), some BF1 (I still love it) for the remainder of Friday and yesterday.

I've also been doing some groundwork for some Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2 and Dirt Rally/Dirt Rally 2.0/Dirt liveries on PC.

Plus continuing my loft sorting as well which I am doing a bit faster now as I want to start getting some of my old stuff onto ebay and to make sure the stuff I want to keep hold of is sorted out properly.

The attached pictures are an old toy 1:12 scale wired remote control car. The eagle eyed amongst you may notice it was made in the GDR, or East Germany as it was more commonly known.

Was pretty cool though considering I think it was probably made in the late 70s.

Videos aren't mine,.

IMG_20200524_150646.jpg

IMG_20200524_150826.jpg

IMG_20200524_144706.jpg

Bang us a link to the ebay stuff, defo interested to see what it goes for

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

good morning gents had a great surprise this morning  through the post spacer.png

thx @JuniorChubb ur a legend and @doubleg213 1 happy bunny here 

what a bloke, is that VW an old model or new @JuniorChubb? I need to add that to my collection

On 5/24/2020 at 9:51 AM, Hurst said:

Morning bumders.

im home alone Wednesday night so will be able to join in the larks!

@SkyeDave had something lined up, not sure if he is still going ahead with it though...

Dave? You out there?

19 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

Videos aren't mine,.

Looks really cool G, keep us posted.

11 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

good morning gents had a great surprise this morning  through the post thx @JuniorChubb ur a legend and @doubleg213 1 happy bunny here 

No worries Trashy, you are a deserved Winner... just need the official results (cough cough, exams are finished).

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

what a bloke, is that VW an old model or new @JuniorChubb? I need to add that to my collection

New model I think, dropped with formula one tyres if I remember correctly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

@SkyeDave had something lined up, not sure if he is still going ahead with it though...

Dave? You out there?

Looks really cool G, keep us posted.

No arrows Trashy, you are a deserved Winner... just need the official results (cough cough, exams are finished).

im buzzin with it the cup is epic man not gonna use it will add it with my truck for display and its a 1989 mk2 @CatManDoza

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

New model I think, dropped with formula one tyres if I remember correctly.

sweet, just need to get to an applicable shop

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

im buzzin with it the cup is epic man not gonna use it will add it with my truck for display and its a 1989 mk2 @CatManDoza

The eternal dilemma... leave on display and never tarnish or drink the most satisfying cup of tea you shall ever drink?

• Haha 1

The eternal dilemma... leave on display and never tarnish or drink the most satisfying cup of tea you shall ever have?

the cup needs to be christened, black, 1 sugar, and all will be good in the world

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

the cup needs to be christened, black, 1 sugar, and all will be good in the world

Trash will just fill it with Bailey’s 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, CatManDoza said:

white no sugar im sweet enough and ok will make 1 

spacer.png

collection smll but getting there 

• Like 1

Trash will just fill it with Bailey’s 😂

good idea wish i could afford 1 now

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Not sure who said it but I heard @Bkmoto28 was going to do the Teardrop with your position in the playlist determines what car you drive? Could've been @SkyeDave who said that as I think he said he might need more time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Not sure who said it but I heard @Bkmoto28 was going to do the Teardrop with your position in the playlist determines what car you drive? Could've been @SkyeDave who said that as I think he said he might need more time.

Yeah, Bk said he wanted this weeks slot to do a teardrop thing which I thought sounded like great fun.

• Like 1

Cool,

Im gonna give this week a miss. Just lost my enthusiasm a bit recently.

I’m not sure if it’s lockdown, event burn out or just getting a bit tired of GTA. Finger crossed I should be back for Ricer, Racer, Rock, Scissors, Paper. 👍

• Sad 2

You're welcome

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2