TV shows

Pb76

On 11/29/2019 at 2:19 PM, Fido_le_muet said:

Episode 4 of The Mandalorian. 

I fucking love this show. 

Just finished all four episodes and I love it! 
Every Star Wars fan should see this. The production is movie quality. I can’t wait for episode five! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Currently enjoying The Outsider on HBO.  Based on a Stephen King Bestseller.  Four episodes in and it is very good.

Edited by pete2581

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Documentary Now! 

Netflix series of fake documentaries with guest stars. SNL people write it I think.

I'm watching the bowling episode now. Laughing like an idiot.

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:58 PM, Jjss924 said:

Documentary Now! 

Netflix series of fake documentaries with guest stars. SNL people write it I think.

I'm watching the bowling episode now. Laughing like an idiot.

I recommend this series too.  You’ll really like it if you watched old documentaries like Jacque Cousteau and In Search Of... 

The Grey Gardens one is genius!

I wonder if you could prank an unsuspecting friend into thinking any of them was a serious documentary and see how long it takes them to catch on. 

Edited by Beez

• 1 month later...

Somehow I got hooked on the F1 series on Netflix. Started watching it on a whim. I'm not a fan of motorsports, but it's pretty impressive.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jjss924 said:

Somehow I got hooked on the F1 series on Netflix. Started watching it on a whim. I'm not a fan of motorsports, but it's pretty impressive.

I think it's quite insane! I love actually racing in all forms, but I'd never do that, nor could I remotely get to that level.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, D-Rocks said:

Any SOA or Mayan's fans?

I watched both, loved SOA till final episode. The last scene shouldn’t have ended like that IMO.

I just finished watching Tiger King on Netflix. It is the most insane thing I've ever seen. 

It's like a mix of The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia and Making a Murderer.

Edited by Jjss924

Streaming today!  Season 3 of Ozark!  If you haven't watched this show yet start season 1 today to cure your quarantine boredom. 

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Streaming today!  Season 3 of Ozark!  If you haven't watched this show yet start season 1 today to cure your quarantine boredom. 

Yay, new season!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Such a great show

• Like 1