TV shows

Pb76

If I what tv then I can't play GTAV.

Probably Big Bang Theory for me.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I really enjoy watching House Of Cards. If you are interested in politics then this is your show. It contains Politics with murders, corruption and other..

I loved X-Files because when i was young, the TV was broadcasting Pinky and Brain first, then X-Files which was quite frightening for my age. Aliens and stuff :P

• Like 1

Game of Thrones (Blu-ray as I don't have HBO), Walking Dead, Mad Men, and Helix. Good thing for DVR and On Demand or I wouldn't be able to watch any of these.

• Like 2

kQ4fIRp.png

I'm currently working my way through fringe

Fringe is an awesome show.

I really enjoy watching House Of Cards. If you are interested in politics then this is your show. It contains Politics with murders, corruption and other..

So it's a documentary on the US government?

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Fringe is an awesome show.

So it's a documentary on the US government?

It's a great show on Netflix only. Not a documentary but it does go into a fictional display of how government probably works. Forgot about this one for the past few weeks and will have to start it up again.

edit - I fail at reading and missed the quote about murder, corruption and all around assiness so yeah, just like the us gov.

Edited by furdog

kQ4fIRp.png

I'm addicted to TV shows. Watch almost a dozen each week but my favs are Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D., Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Person of Interest, Sons of Anarchy and The Mentalist. (yeah I have a lot of favorites :D )

Fringe was awesome and I also loved 24, Lost, Dexter, Prison Break and Weeds.

On a similar topic, I'm highly addicted to the Marvel films and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'm hyped for Captain America 2 coming out in 2 weeks !

@ furdog : Hey, you watch Helix too ? What do you think about it ?

Edited by Fido_le_muet

@ furdog : Hey, you watch Helix too ? What do you think about it ?

I am quite surprised at how good it is, especially for a show done by Syfy. I am a big fan of virus/disease fiction so that helps as well. Only on epi 8 so I'm a bit behind.

kQ4fIRp.png

Yeah it's good. A little over the top sometimes and some actors don't act very well IMO. Don't know if it's that exactly but something's missing to make it a great show. Maybe dialogues ?

Still hooked on it though. Wonder how it will end.

The Walking Dead is my favourite  :D  Making my way through Sons of Anarchy right now, I watch A LOT of programmes though I always lose track... I loved Breaking Bad and I also watch Game of Thrones, I love Family Guy and American Dad as well haha 

• Like 1

Breaking Bad is, without a doubt, the best series I have ever seen.  I cannot think of one show that remained that consistent and engaging until the very end.

I also love the Walking Dead, Dexter (seasons 1-4 only--I really didn't like the last season at all), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Seinfeld, Trailer Park Boys, Law & Order (and similar shows), the first season of Bates Motel, The Wire, Arrested Development, House M.D., Six Feet Under, and an assortment of others.

I have yet to watch Sons of Anarchy and Mad Men, but they are on my list.

Have to agree with LN on Dexter, I watched every episode apart from the last four because the last season bored the crap out of me.

Which brings me to the Wallking Dead. I've tried and failed to get into that in season two and season three, both times I end up really bored watching it so I've given up on it.

But reading people say how good it is I feel like I should give it another go so I may try again.

Also looking forward to Game Of Thrones coming back.

Which brings me to the Wallking Dead. I've tried and failed to get into that in season two and season three, both times I end up really bored watching it so I've given up on it.

Season four, in my opinion, is actually better than both seasons two and three.  I enjoyed season two, but the third was probably the weakest (in my opinion).  I found Andrea to be a bit annoying to say the least.

As for Dexter--never in my life have I been so let down by a show.  The first four seasons were absolutely some of the greatest in modern television.  That goes especially for season four with John Lithgow.  However, I thought it really jumped the shark in season five.  I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but I couldn't get past some of the inane plot holes.  It drove me crazy, but I soon realized they switched writers.  The last season just pissed me off, and I felt very cheated.

Shortround--glad you mentioned Trailer Park Boys also.  That was one of the best comedies ever, in my opinion.

Yeah, TWD season 2 and the first half of season 3 were quite bad. 

They butchered Andrea's character, making her so annoying while in the comic she's one of the best character.

Season 4 is way way better, especially those episodes where there's almost no dialogues and nothing happens.

The story doesn't move forward but they often show some horrible aspects of life in a post zombie apocalypse world. 

• Like 1

Yep Trailer Park Boys is awesome fair play, not seen any season eight yet though.

That's it then TWD is getting another chance with me.

Edited by shortround669
  • Like 1

Walking dead has some weak episodes, but you forgive that for scenes like the one last night, really shocking and heart wrenching.

• Like 2