TV shows

Pb76

True Detective is on the to of my list right now. I've watched the complete first season 4 times now, and it never gets old.

Other favorites are:

Criminal Minds

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Top Gear

I've just started watching 'The League' on Netflix, it's the funniest thing ever. Really enjoying it although I know nothing of the workings of fantasy football leagues!

As much as I like to think Matthew McConaughey is a self-centered douchebag, damn that guy sure is a good actor. Rust Cohle is one of the most riveting characters I have seen in a while.

If I can stay out of GTAO long enough, I need to re-watch Breaking Bad. Such a good series.

Another one I liked alot was Rescue Me.

Currently waiting for more episodes of Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Mad Men. Also excited about Better Call Saul, especially after the creators said there is a possibility of Walter White showing up in some episodes.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been watching Extant with Halle Berry? It's a CBS show and I have not had the chance to see it yet but the commercials look good for it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Supernatural was the shit

And it's still on. Season 10 will start in a month or so.

Cool show ;)

Supernatural is brilliant ! But over here season 9 has not been aired at all over tv cos sky cancelled it :(

So am either gonna have to catch up online or am hoping the bluray will be released in the next couple of months

Edited by The Rikster

Has anyone been watching Extant with Halle Berry? It's a CBS show and I have not had the chance to see it yet but the commercials look good for it.

Haven't seen it yet hatch but I've heard it's been nominated for award (s) , it's exclusive to amazon instant here so might give it a shot

Am currently getting into Nikita at the mo. It's surprisingly pretty good :D

If you have android there's app call showbox google it and u can find all episodes and other TV shows for free anybody watch falling skies its pretty good too

• Like 2

If you have android there's app call showbox google it and u can find all episodes and other TV shows for free anybody watch falling skies its pretty good too

Yep I've got that showbox app and I agree , it's brilliant . I hook up my,phone to the tv and hey presto :D

But my phone gets stupid hot as it has to mirror to the tv via hdmi and my battery depletes v. quick , so I can only get shorter bouts of viewing with that method .

Still can't complain cos it's free though :P

Edited by The Rikster

Falling skies is great, too bad they are ending it.

My currently favs:

The Last Ship

Supernatural

Community

GoT

at last and least Grey's Anatomy, that crap became soap opera but the theme still has me hooked

If you guys haven't seen Last Ship, it's the one I would recommend most. Really nice show.

dont know where you are going with that face.....lol

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• 1 year later...

Just finished watching....

The 100 (s1)

just started watching.......

The 100 (s2)

Ash vs. Evil Dead

all very good

• Like 1

24: in my opinion a great show

dexter: like everyone hated the last 2 season 

GOT: just finished watching all seasons  back to back 

criminal minds: a good time filler 

still not convinced to start watchinh TWD. My old time favourite the sopranos and the wire 

• Like 1

Most TV time for me now consists of Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Married with Children and The Andy Griffith Show (black and white, not the ones in color). @BustyRose is into a show called Nashville and Survivor. 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Power

Narcos

The Big Bang Theory

Black.ish

Shameless

The Mick

The Walking Dead

Better Call Saul

Orage is the New Black

Viking

The Misfits

Black Sails

Reign

The Borgias

Medici: Masters of Florence

The Young Pope

The Last Kingdom

Edited by Smurf

• 3 months later...

I am currently watching The Get Down on Netflix. It's pretty good, awesome disco and Hip-hop music. Best part of the show. Only 6 episodes available right now but the 2nd part will be out on april 7th.

And tomorrow, Iron Fist is released on Netflix, the last of the Marvel's Defenders. Can't wait :D