TV shows

Pb76

I used to watch Suits, NCIS, CSI, and Scrubs.

I still watch The Mentalist, Psych (if it's still on hell I don't know anymore), Castle, Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, and sometimes The Crazy Ones.

A8FgB70.jpg

Currently watching: Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Suits, Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Person of Interest, Family Guy, Criminal Minds, Elementary. (Wow, can't believe I'm following so many shows)

Used to watch: How I met your mother (Hate that it's over), Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Sherlock.

I've probably forgot about some, but well, it's a good list for starters.  :D  B)

desuno1.jpg

Agents of SHIELD is awesome!

Was ok at first but the last few episodes were all great!

Loved the crossover episodes with Thor and Cap:TWS.

I've been watching episodes of the Morton Downey Jr. Show on youtube lately, every episode seems to turn into a train wreck. Just can't turn away

• 1 month later...

Forgot about Braquo til it started again recently, awesome French cop drama.

Gonna watch me some now.

Season 4 of Louie started a few weeks back, I started watching that again.  It started out really funny but the last few episodes have been lacking a little.

Last Comic Standing is on again as well, unfortunately Rose-anne is a judge so her voice & laugh over power everything else.  Russell Peters is another judge, he's pretty funny, and Keenan Ivory Wayans was funny, but now I can't stop looking at his forehead full of botox.

Those are really the only shows I watch right now, or re-runs

Probably watch way too many shows (less since I've joined DB). I can't get enough of sitcoms and will give almost every sitcom a chance, problem is I usually only stop watching one if it is really really bad. So I end up following way too many.

Let's see, current shows that I enjoy watching most are probably (in alphabetical order): Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Top Gear, True Detective and Two And A Half Men.

Haven't seen Fargo yet, but plan to.

Favourite shows are probably Breaking Bad and M.A.S.H. followed by The Big Bang Theory.

Updating:

Currently just watching Game of Thrones and Mad Men...I think Sons of Anarchy comes back soon.

Going to start some olds ones I started or need to start:

Oz, The Shield, Deadwood, Boardwalk Empire, Luther....all available on Netflix or HBO Go, except The Shield.

alchemist3321.jpg

In order of importance

Walking Dead

Sons of Anarchy

Breaking Bad

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

It's got to be Prison Break , that show was addictive the first time around and now it's back on sky it's still just as bloody addictive.

Can't believe it's already nearly 10 years old though

I thought they were rumours netflix was bringing Deadwood back to finish it off.

I'll get back but my list might be a little long. Will have to go through the video cupboard.

Just finished the first season of a really good Danish crime series called Forbrydelsen. Next will be True Detrctive.

I love watching my re runs of Married with CHildren. Al Bundy is my hero

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I don't really watch alot of tv, but when I do, it's usually just Cartoon Network, Comedy Central or H2, some Netflix every now 'n then.

i think TV is very educational..everytime i open it or pass it and see whats on i have this urge to go into another room and read a book ;)

but hey those times that i dont see some reality tv on and cause of that dont want to open my wrists with some blunt object like spoon or ferret or my monitor

i have enjoyed watching

Supernatural

Fringe

The Shield

Walking Dead

Sons Of Anarchy

i was watching hells kitchen one day (by an accident) and i think every kitchen needs chef like ramsay

*imitates ramsay* IF THOSE POTATOES ARENT READY THIS SECOND IM GONNA KILL YOU WITH MY BUTTCHEEKS!

...or maybe not

haha I was just watching MWC last night. 

I LOVE married with children. Santa 'landing' in the garden instead of the lakeside mall still makes me laugh. I land like that everytime I parachute in GTA! lol

• Like 1

I quit watching tv years ago, actually cancelled my cable "service" back in '07. My TV's are european so they cant even pick up free air tv now that I am back in the USA

Best decision i ever made

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 2 weeks later...