SRL

zmurko

After checking my garages I found that I actually own all these cars but rarely get a chance to use them. So I’ll be switching between cars every race to mix it up a bit. I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday. 

Oh aye, also I’ve removed the spoilers as requested 👍

• Like 2

I just realize i do not own all these cars. The regular Dominator and regular Sabre Turbo have to be added.   Those will take up the last two empty spots. The Ruiner i think was sold to make room in the last re-arrange. Maybe the lifeguard blazer will have to go, i cant see much use for it. Looking forward to this @zmurko!

Not a regular Buccaner either.. i will just go sit in a corner.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lann said:

Yesterday afternoon i managed to steal a Ruiner, Dominator, Buccaneer and finally a Sabre Turbo. Also kept the paintjobs, a few $ saved! GTA!

😂😂 And then you complain how are you going to spend the money? 😝

I won't be able to have a PL ready before the evening, but nothing tricky or unknown planned, so we should be good.

• Like 2

This upcoming Sunday we're going to worship the best cars in the game, as it's time for

LITTLE GIANTS

Yes, that's right, we're racing compacts. So lose some weight before Sunday, practice some Yoga, as you'll need to spend quite some time squeezed into a small tin can, hunched over a steering wheel that you're hugging with your knees, while you freak over a speed you're going down the highway, merely inches away from the road and instant death.

All you need is one competitive Compact, which is obviously a Club, a classic by the name of Issi Classic and one from the legendary pair of top of the class compacts that ruled San Andreas roads for years before the class was ruined once again by a car we shall not mention. Everything else can and will be provided for you if you don't own any other compacts (may Thor strike you down for not owning every single Compact there is though!).

What you really need:

Club
Issi Classic
Panto or a Rhapsody

love for compact cars

We will use every single compact car there is and then some, except for the car we shall not mention.

There will be some non-contact races and plenty of contact races on suitable tracks, so come and join us this Sunday for some regular racing fun. See you all on Sunday at our regular spot at our regular time.

Playlist:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/Kj3jDVhiKECmGR5OIrdfMw

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 7

On 2/9/2021 at 3:54 AM, zmurko said:

This upcoming Sunday we're going to worship the best cars in the game, as it's time for

LITTLE GIANTS

Yes, that's right, we're racing compacts. So lose some weight before Sunday, practice some Yoga, as you'll need to spend quite some time squeezed into a small tin can, hunched over a steering wheel that you're hugging with your knees, while you freak over a speed you're going down the highway, merely inches away from the road and instant death.

All you need is one competitive Compact, which is obviously a Club, a classic by the name of Issi Classic and one from the legendary pair of top of the class compacts that ruled San Andreas roads for years before the class was ruined once again by a car we shall not mention. Everything else can and will be provided for you if you don't own any other compacts (may Thor strike you down for not owning every single Compact there is though!).

What you really need:

Club
Issi Classic
Panto or a Rhapsody

love for compact cars

We will use every single compact car there is and then some, except for the car we shall not mention.

There will be some non-contact races and plenty of contact races on suitable tracks, so come and join us this Sunday for some regular racing fun. See you all on Sunday at our regular spot at our regular time.

Playlist:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/Kj3jDVhiKECmGR5OIrdfMw

I have all three, and now that NFL Football is over I should be able to join more SRL events. 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks for racing last night everyone. I had a few nice side by side battles and thoroughly enjoyed them. I was also impressed with how many compacts you all own, good on you! I was also pleasantly surprised about how interesting racing in a slowass Weeny Dynasty was, probably because I had enough time to think about the lines to take and plan moves with it being so slow. 😄

This upcoming Sunday we're travelling to the land of the rising sun and experiencing products of their automotive industry and racing tracks, so it's time for a

JAPANESE RACING NIGHT 🇯🇵

1997_TOMs_Supra1.jpg

Names like Dinka, Karin, Annis and Maibatsu are well established among the racing community and we'll surely see why. Not everything planned will go through, as I had problems finding suitable tracks with japanese name/theme/location, but still 8 interesting races planned.

You only need 2 cars for the non-contact races planned, you will be able to borrow everything else, so everyone can join.

Races planned (not in this order):

1. ETR1
2. Penumbra FF
3. Jester Classic
4. Sugoi
5. Futo
6. Elegy RH8 & Sultan Classic
7. Non-contact race in a Savestra or 190z (depending on which one most own)
8. Non-contact race with one of these 2 cars:
   - Elegy Retro Custom & Jester (Racecar) (only need one of them)

Playlist:

日曜日にお会いしましょう!

P.S. I've found this video on my Youtube page from way back in the day when we did German, Italian & British nights, this will be similar, but with a more precise car selection this time.

Spoiler

Edited by zmurko
Added playlist
  • Like 4

A little survey before I start putting together a rally event for next week (28th), as it will probably be mostly non-contact, but I can work around it depending on what we all have or don't have.

Do you have one custom car from all of the listed groups of cars?
If not, which one you don't have and would you perhaps be willing to buy one for the PL?

1. Hustler (Muscles), $625.000

2. Trophy Truck or Desert Raid (Off-Roads), $550.000 / $695.000

3. Club (Compacts), $1.280.000

4. Warrener (Sedans), $120.000

5. Sultan RS (Supers), $12.000 + $795.000

6. Futo (Sports), $9.000

7. Tropos Rallye, Omnis, GB200 or Comet Safari (Sports), $816.000 / $701.000 / $940.000 / $710.000

8. Issi Sport, Sultan Classic or Flash GT (Sports), $897.000 / $1.718.000 / $1.675.000

9. Retinue MkII (or at least a Retinue or Savestra), $1.620.000 ($615.000 / $990.000)

Thanks!

On 2/15/2021 at 12:24 PM, zmurko said:

This upcoming Sunday we're travelling to the land of the rising sun and experiencing products of their automotive industry and racing tracks, so it's time for a

JAPANESE RACING NIGHT 🇯🇵

1997_TOMs_Supra1.jpg

Names like Dinka, Karin, Annis and Maibatsu are well established among the racing community and we'll surely see why. Not everything planned will go through, as I had problems finding suitable tracks with japanese name/theme/location, but still 8 interesting races planned.

You only need 2 cars for the non-contact races planned, you will be able to borrow everything else, so everyone can join.

Races planned (not in this order):

1. ETR1
2. Penumbra FF
3. Jester Classic
4. Sugoi
5. Futo
6. Elegy RH8 & Sultan Classic
7. Non-contact race in a Savestra or 190z (depending on which one most own)
8. Non-contact race with one of these 2 cars:
   - Elegy Retro Custom & Jester (Racecar) (only need one of them)

Playlist:

日曜日にお会いしましょう!

car drifting GIF

Japanese cars and tracks tonight. You need 2 cars, everything else can and will be provided for you.

I'll have a lobby ready 15-20mins before the start, see you all in the courtyard of the Maibatsu Corporation plant on Supply Street in East Los Santos. Bring your finest japanese vehicle.

185?cb=20190114151323

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zmurko said:

car drifting GIF

Japanese cars and tracks tonight. You need 2 cars, everything else can and will be provided for you.

I'll have a lobby ready 15-20mins before the start, see you all in the courtyard of the Maibatsu Corporation plant on Supply Street in East Los Santos. Bring your finest japanese vehicle.

Awesome!! I hope to make it today. Please Just confirm that this starts in four hours from the time of this post. Thansk. 

Edited by Con