Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

Two Brothers 10/14 - Polishing Turds PL videos: 

giphy.gif

Full Stream:

Bonus Clip: Pete looks to have killed Lann but that was not to be...you can hear me celebrate right into confused silence. 

Edited by Con
  • Like 2

On 10/14/2017 at 11:04 PM, Lann said:

My point of view. Maybe it was just the tire.. 

"Just the tire" lol.  Coming at you, launched through the air attached to an armored tank basically.  Yet one pistol whip to the head with the butt of a pistol is automatic death.  Was still a brutal smack.  I think I saved the footage I will see if I can find it tonight. 

• Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Hoping we can get a big turnout this week for a little practice for the HUGE upcoming Head to Head next week.  All jobs will be featured along with a few other jobs.

Lets get in shape! :) 

Marcello+Lippi+Italy+coach+Italy+team+pr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Hoping we can get a big turnout this week for a little practice for the HUGE upcoming Head to Head next week.  All jobs will be featured along with a few other jobs.

Lets get in shape! :) 

They want to sweep all seven jobs. That should light a fire under our collective asses.

• Like 1

Unless its raining or some shit I probably won't attend, I can get by with screwing off one day of the weekend, but since I am doing Motor Wars this pl will have to take a slide this weekend

• Sad 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: