Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

This weeks playlist will feature some of the crews most fun jobs including a few new ones.  

Also we’ll feature some incredible new races from a couple of the best non-crew creators.  

Plus look for some MC H2H jobs to be featured for some practice before the “Big Brawl” later tonight. 

Hope to see a big turnout. Let’s have some fun! :D 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

Saturday the 9th of December, XDBX and Two Bros will get together with @JuniorChubb and VANS for a one night epic event!

http://gtaforums.com/topic/900177-ps4-gta-star-wars-into-los-santos-night/

Either respond here or through the link in GTAF if interested.

May The Force Be You...Always    

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

Just now, omarcomin71 said:

Saturday the 9th of December XDBX and Two Bros will get together with @JuniorChubb and VANS for a one night epic event!

Either respond here or through the link in GTAF. 

Can the rsvp function for this event during that week be used to sign up, and someone just forward it to gtaf?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lann said:

Can the rsvp function for this event during that week be used to sign up, and someone just forward it to gtaf?

Yeah that will work.  After this week we'll really amp up the hype. Then we can use the normal RSVP function for the Two Bros PL.

Chubb is aware that we normally get late reservations for Saturday nights.  Hopefully we'll get a good turnout.

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2

Get your name down for the battle between good and evil.  Which side will you be on?  The light side of the Force or the dark?

Search your feelings...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Get your name down for the battle between good and evil.  Which side will you be on?  The light side of the Force or the dark?

Search your feelings...

maxresdefault.jpg

If one is to understand “the great mystery” one must study all it’s aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 11/28/2017 at 11:23 AM, omarcomin71 said:

Saturday the 9th of December, XDBX and Two Bros will get together with @JuniorChubb and VANS for a one night epic event!

Either respond here or through the link in GTAF if interested.

The day has arrived!  Capped at 15 Domestic Battery members, so don’t left out.  

This is going to be epic! :) 

12 minutes ago, Lann said:

Any specific rules we need to be aware of? 

As far as I know standard crew rules will be applied.   @JuniorChubb Plans on opening up a chat within the hour prior to game time to discuss any last minute rules or issues.  He’ll open up a lobby as well. 

Most of the players will be VANS and XDBX so we’ll be like minded. 

Only thing is maybe try to dress in “Star Wars garb” :) 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lann said:

A helmet ok ?

Oh you know what? I just went back to check and  BP helmets will be allowed. But calling Lester is not allowed. 

Helmets are allowed in case somebody wants to wear one with their outfit. A compromise between the two crew rules in this event. :) 

• Like 1

Do BPH even work? I try taking mine to deathmatches against randoms but it doesn't appear in the matches themselves, nor I notice any effect. Does it only work in free roam?

Also, what is Star Wars garb? A specific outfit or just trying to look as Jedi as possible? Now a SW fan, but I'll look it up and see what it is.

I made a Jedi outfit to try and accept i’ll never be that irl and dress up is as good as it gets... but will change for more a more combat look to accommodate the helmet (Endor inspired)

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arruda said:

Do BPH even work? I try taking mine to deathmatches against randoms but it doesn't appear in the matches themselves, nor I notice any effect. Does it only work in free roam?

Also, what is Star Wars garb? A specific outfit or just trying to look as Jedi as possible? Now a SW fan, but I'll look it up and see what it is.

I know bulletproof helmets dont really matter at my skill level so I probably won’t be wearing one :) 

As far as a Star Wars outfit, yeah I just try your best. There’s  a lot of images online.  I don’t think it’s super crucial if you don’t look the part.  Just as long as you have fun. :D 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I know bulletproof helmets dont really matter at my skill level so I probably won’t be wearing one :) 

As far as a Star Wars outfit, yeah I just try your best. There’s  a lot of images online.  I don’t think it’s super crucial if you don’t look the part.  Just as long as you have fun. :D 

I sincerely doubt it. If it works it makes a difference at ANY skill level. More shots needed to die, bigger chance you get to kill your opponent, regardless of how good you are.

I just don't like wearing them if others aren't using too, but don't want to be at a disadvantage. In random deathmatches, which I've been trying lately, I usually take them, but like I said, they disappear when the match starts. I enjoy the experience, it's good for the ego. One might be below average on the crew, but the training we get here and, like racing, you feel powerful against randoms.

• Like 2

Great fun @JuniorChubb, thank you! Those were some really cool jobs.  And thank you to all who came out,  good turnout! :)

May the Force be with you all!

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1