Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

qzM-XHWdHE-u8yNwYgLSZg_0_0.jpg

Thanks for setting it up last night, and sorry for my wreckless landing and the vehicles that were  destroyed. I had a irl that caused me to leave before the parachute and time trial race. 

Got a pic of @Crawford1872 before @Protocawl dragged him up the mountain in his Cargobob. Good fun!

• Like 4

n8faWX9.jpg

Merry Christmas from The Two Brothers! (Omar left, Pete right)

We’ll be back this Saturday for more explosive fun. It should be another snowy playlist.  :D 

Cheers ? 

• Like 11

This weeks playlist will feature mostly adversary modes.  Both new and old.  There will also be a few races to break things up. 

This will be a 80-90 minuet playlist.  Short and sweet!  Should be over 30 minutes before the Heade to Head. :) 

Hello everyone!  Another Two Bros is on the way.  Wanna get some race wins?  Want to get some TDM wins?  How about some Drop Zone?  This playlist will be diverse.  Parachuting, LTS with Jets, TDMs, Adversary Modes and Racing.  Hope to see a big turnout for the first Two Bros of 2018!

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

This week I'll be back in the hosting chair and plan on breaking out the "Mix Tape"  A true mixed playlist of TDM's, LTS's, Captures and more!  Don't Miss Out! :)

mixtape.jpg

• Like 3

Today’s  PL will be filled be fast explosive action! :D 

Capped at 16 players...

There are still a couple spots left. Don’t miss out! :) 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Today’s  PL will be filled be fast explosive action! :D 

Capped at 16 players...

There are still a couple spots left. Don’t miss out! :) 

Can you add the LTS from tomorrow’s head to head if you haven’t already? At least three rounds. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Just now, pete_95973 said:

Can you add the LTS from tomorrow’s head to head if you haven’t already? At least three rounds. 

Done and done :D 

6 minutes ago, Dodge said:

If there is room, ill join in too. 

Shit Dodge looks like we’re full.  I’d normally have a second playlist to  accommodate more players but today I don’t. :(

Edited by omarcomin71

• 2 weeks later...

This Week:

Two Brother's Special XDBX Anniversary Event

A 16 job mixed playlist of some of the highest rated crew created jobs of all time

• Like 1

This Week:

Two Brother's Special XDBX Anniversary Event

A 16 job mixed playlist of some of the highest rated crew created jobs of all time

:D 

3 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Gonna try and make this........may be a bit late....have to go get a new printer.

Hope you can make it, Two Bros ain't the same without ya! :)

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

Hope you can make it, Two Bros ain't the same without ya! :)

Thanks man! I love this Two Bros!

Saw that I wasn't gonna make it back, so I just went to town and got a few things. I'll get the printer later.

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Limited to 16 players this week.  So get your spot reserved.  We have been filling up lately!

Get your weapons loaded and your cars gassed up!

cool-shelving-for-gun-room-firearms.jpg6th_gear_racing_cars-wide.jpg

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

If you are taking requests, please don´t make it half Deathmatches half other stuff... There are so many different game modes and I feel like half the jobs we do are DMs and TDMs... Its too violent... :P:D