Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

No theme this week.  Just a general mix.  Gonna include a transform race from the crew.  If anyone has any suggestions or requests for jobs let me know here.  Will likely be limited to 16 so RSVP ASAP!

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I'll try to the be there for the start (maybe off mic) but within 30 mins of the start if not.

Looking better for the start now :)

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1

Hello everyone.  This coming Saturday (Dec 23rd) @omarcomin71 will be driving home to spend Christmas with his loving family.  And I will be out of town for the day taking care of some IRL activities.  So it is one of those rare Two Brothers where there will be no brother in attendance.  Thus we are in need of a substitute host.  

This is an opportunity for those who do not host to host a playlist and see how they like it.  It also may be a chance to host a snow playlist.  If I remember correctly the snow started in GTA in the afternoon in the US and in the evening in Europe on the 23rd last year.  If it follows suit this year it very well could be snowing for this playlist.

I will tag some of the normal hosts here.  But anyone is welcome to host.  Just post here.

@djw180 @Lann @LimeGreenLegend @Protocawl @Hatch @Dodge@Beez@Con

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

4 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Hello everyone.  This coming Saturday (Dec 23rd) @omarcomin71 will be driving home to spend Christmas with his loving family.  And I will be out of town for the day taking care of some IRL activities.  So it is one of those rare Two Brothers where there will be no brother in attendance.  Thus we are in need of a substitute host.  

This is an opportunity for those who do not host to host a playlist and see how they like it.  It also may be a chance to host a snow playlist.  If I remember correctly the snow started in GTA in the afternoon in the US and in the evening in Europe on the 23rd last year.  If it follows suit this year it very well could be snowing for this playlist.

I will tag some of the normal hosts here.  But anyone is welcome to host.  Just post here.

@djw180 @Lann @LimeGreenLegend @Protocawl @Hatch @Dodge@Beez@Con

I'll be unable to commit to this, all my kids will be here this weekend

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 12/18/2017 at 12:57 PM, Con said:

I can host, just allow me to secure this time slot with the wife. As we get closer to Xmas she gets emotional and wants me to go have hot cocoa and shit. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

53 minutes ago, Con said:

And sometimes that cocoa time is on Saturdays. lmao.

56149554.jpg

So we still need a host for Saturday.  Who is stepping up?

@Lann @djw180 @Protocawl @LimeGreenLegend @Beez

How about those who don't ordinarily host playlists?  Wanna give it a shot? Maybe... @Crawford1872 @TheBoyBry@The_Lady_A@Arruda @Banketelli???

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

9 minutes ago, SINISTER120 said:

I don't foresee a whole lot of folks being online this weekend.

Last year Saturday was Christmas Eve and we had a full playlist so if anyone is online and available to host I would like the playlist to be available.  What about you? :)

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

If there are no takers, I'll host a free roam event/minigame instead. Especially if there's snow. Maybe a few jobs on top of that.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

If there are no takers, I'll host a free roam event/minigame instead. Especially if there's snow. Maybe a few jobs on top of that.

Proto and I can be substitute bros this weekend!! :evilsmiley:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, D-Rocks09 said:

Proto and I can be substitute bros this weekend!! :evilsmiley:

Awesome!  Omar and I will holiday cheerfully knowing our time slot is in your and Proto's hands! 

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Tonight's schedule:

First we'll climb Mount Chiliad in something slow, most likely Reginas. If that fails, we'll use something a bit more powerful. Once we reach the top of Mt. Chiliad, we'll have a snowball fight there and after that we'll parachute down to the sawmill, do the time trial available from there using off-road motorcycles, following me and everyone gets free 50k cash from that! My Christmas gift to you!

After the free roam stuff, I'll host a PL with mostly fun slidey races and a few other jobs.

Hope to see plenty of you there!

• Like 5