Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

Capped at 12 today. Still room for a few more. Consider Bigshaggy as going. 

Should be fun. Nothing too serious today. Maybe dress a little silly, a little goofy and let's  have some laughs! :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A friendly reminder,  this weeks Two Bros playlist will be replaced a full Military Free Roam Takeover lead by our crew leader JustHatched.

For more info check out this thread http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/15021-military-freeroam-takeover-take-3/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-186500

Lets Kick Some Arse! :)

ef7a97b9199e9368da41d11ede9b5469--gta-on

• Like 1

This week Two Bro's will be celebrating the life of American icon Hugh Hefner.

Hugh Marston Hefner (April 9, 1926 – September 27, 2017)  He was the editor-in-chief of Playboy magazine, which he founded in 1953, An advocate of sexual liberation and freedom of expression, Hefner was a political activist and philanthropist in several other causes and public issues.

Let all break out the smoking jackets and pajamas and meet up at the mansion.  :)

rs_600x600-160930180712-600.Hugh-Hefner.

latest?cb=20140217150231

• Like 2

3 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Hugh Marston Hefner (April 9, 1926 – September 27, 2017)  He was the editor-in-chief of Playboy magazine, which he founded in 1953, An advocate of sexual liberation and freedom of expression, Hefner was a political activist and philanthropist in several other causes and public issues.

Like funding NORML. Now despite whether you oppose or support cannabis, you cannot deny that the plant heals the human body. Without NORML fighting for the truth about cannabis, we wouldn't have the progress we have today and we still have a long way to go to change those laws.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

Like funding NORML. Now despite whether you oppose or support cannabis, you cannot deny that the plant heals the human body. Without NORML fighting for the truth about cannabis, we wouldn't have the progress we have today and we still have a long way to go to change those laws.

It definitely does have healing characteristics.  If only that was the true and sole reason that most people supported it being legal ;)

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

18 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Let all break out the smoking jackets and pajamas and meet up at the mansion.  :)

rs_600x600-160930180712-600.Hugh-Hefner.

Nearly 8 hours away! Fast driving and adversary jobs. Capped at 12 right now but if numbers stay low it may be lowered to 8. 

C'mon now! Let's have fun! Please don't make me have to invite randoms.  :) 

Edited by omarcomin71

7wCCZyG.jpg

I have been gone for what feels like forever.  I am looking forward to Saturday fun with you all once again. 

This week I will be hosting a true mix.  Every game mode in GTA will be featured.  Let's get a big, full lobby this weekend!  Hope to see you there!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

This weeks Two Bro's will feature updated crew jobs.  Some really polished gems!  Mostly @Dodge and @Hatch jobs. Some may say polished turds but polished and updated non the less. :)  

turdPolishersUnion-426x450.jpg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

This weeks Two Bro's will feature updated crew jobs.  Some really polished gems!  Mostly @Dodge and @Hatch jobs. Some may say polished turds but polished and updated non the less. :)  

Stunt version of scouring the projects 12 times?  I am in!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Stunt version of scouring the projects 12 times?  I am in!

I'm not sure even I could do 12X Scouring 8. Thats just crazy talk. 

Dodgeservice.png

2 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I'm not sure even I could do 12X Scouring 8. Thats just crazy talk. 

I am surprised you didn't delete the job after I won the race with a full lobby full of XDBX drivers :)

• Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 10/11/2017 at 2:56 PM, omarcomin71 said:

Mmmm can you smell that? Smells like freashly polished turds ? :) come experience the newness! 

• Like 1