Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

6 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Kill Quota VI if possible.

Thanks.

I think I'm gonna include all of the head to head jobs with the exception of power play

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 minute ago, Mythaga said:

Nice one, which jobs of mine are you using out of interest? 

Your new RX race :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Footage from Two Bros 7/8 PL.... @Gobbledeez you are doing great work lately in the Deathmatches. You f'en owned me on this map. I got the first few kills but after that, you were possessed!! Keep it up and keep working on those TDM skills!! I've noticed your improvement in the past few DM's we've played. 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

Footage from Two Bros 7/8 PL.... @Gobbledeez you are doing great work lately in the Deathmatches. You f'en owned me on this map. I got the first few kills but after that, you were possessed!! Keep it up and keep working on those TDM skills!! I've noticed your improvement in the past few DM's we've played. 

I had more fun getting my wisdom teeth pulled out at the dentist years ago than I did in this job! Man it was brutal.  You guys controlled the guns well and we couldn't get much going. I am very glad we played this though as I was an emergency fill in for the H2H the next day and this tooth pulling helped me.  Glad to see my boy Gobble getting better!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

42 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I had more fun getting my wisdom teeth pulled out at the dentist years ago than I did in this job! Man it was brutal.  You guys controlled the guns well and we couldn't get much going. I am very glad we played this though as I was an emergency fill in for the H2H the next day and this tooth pulling helped me.  Glad to see my boy Gobble getting better!

A true killer always gains, even in a loss. And yes, The Gobz did fucking awesome. No luck just perfect counter-combat roll and great shooting. He has killed me before but this was his best work against me. Oh and Lann....also transforming into a killer. Can't wait to catch up on XDBX videos when I get home because I saw Lann posted a DM video!!!!

By the way do you know where i can find the stream of the H2H?

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

A true killer always gains, even in a loss. And yes, The Gobz did fucking awesome. No luck just perfect counter-combat roll and great shooting. He has killed me before but this was his best work against me. Oh and Lann....also transforming into a killer. Can't wait to catch up on XDBX videos when I get home because I saw Lann posted a DM video!!!!

Nobody streamed but @Protocawl said he was gonna upload each job

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

53 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

37 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Nobody streamed but @Protocawl said he was gonna upload each job

Ah, yes. Will get the footage

uploaded within the next hour or so. ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ConGamePro said:

At your convenience my bro.

My POV is up on my YT channel. A funny moment or 2 in almost every job, my best H2H race performances and probably some of the worst combat performances and great views from the LTS including all (I think) of DC's kills there.

• Like 1

This weeks playlist should be a blast! 

Adversary modes, Deathmatches. LTS's, maybe a capture or two, plus racing all different classes on crew and non-crew tracks.

DON'T MISS OUT!  :)

Edited by omarcomin71

• 2 weeks later...

Don't miss out on this weeks playlist.  It'll be a great mix of mostly combat jobs with a few races in between. 

To quote the President...

Trump-Huge.jpg&q=90&w=660&zc=1

• Like 2

I've RSVPd as I hope to be there for the start or fairly soon after. I'm not 100% though, it's out of my control (as usual for a Saturday night).

• Like 1

*Rockets vs Insurgents Mahaloka style! This is from the 7/29 PL

Some found footage from the Two Bros 8/5 PL

Not part of Two Bros but we played Proto's new LTS Operation Nightfall right after the pl....sorry i don't capture the the very beginning:

Two Brothers 8/5 PL - Full Twitch Stream:

Edited by ConGamePro

On 29/07/2017 at 6:33 PM, djw180 said:

I've RSVPd as I hope to be there for the start or fairly soon after. I'm not 100% though, it's out of my control (as usual for a Saturday night).

Same again for me. Should be OK for the start tonight.

• Like 1

A ten job playlist today.  Our PL's tend to run long so this week I'm going to try to keep it under two hours. 

Ten jobs consisting of LTS's, exciting races and a couple of TDM's.  One Deathmatch will be held in the frozen Artic. :) 

• Like 3