Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

1 hour ago, Skorpion said:

I've been thinking about it. I'm not sure I could attend many events, but I might rejoin later today.

Would love to see you back in the crew Skorp!  And as Omar said, once you re-join, even if unvetted, you can join the H2H.  We could use you!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Hey guys. My son had me playing GTA the other day and it made me miss the time playing with you all, so I came to the website to see what events I might be able to attend.

I was looking a few days ago and seen this was a H2H, but by the time I RSVPd before going to bed last night I'd forgotten. I'll remove my RSVP since I can't take part in a H2H as a non-member.

I miss a lot of the old players.  We still have this by the way.....

68976089_10219716816855970_3239620078194

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Hey guys. My son had me playing GTA the other day and it made me miss the time playing with you all, so I came to the website to see what events I might be able to attend.

I was looking a few days ago and seen this was a H2H, but by the time I RSVPd before going to bed last night I'd forgotten. I'll remove my RSVP since I can't take part in a H2H as a non-member.

Good to see you again and i hope to see you in game soon!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Who's hosting today?

Don’t think there is a 2Bros unless someone else hosts because the H2H is taking 2Bros place. I’d join you in an impromptu playlist but I enlisted as a reserve for the H2H.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Con said:

Don’t think there is a 2Bros unless someone else hosts because the H2H is taking 2Bros place. I’d join you in an impromptu playlist but I enlisted as a reserve for the H2H.

Ahhhhhh! Thanks!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I’m excited to be back in the hosting seat of the playlist my brother Pete and I started so long ago, even if just for one week. 

I love gaming with you people!  :) 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897fbd068dbe35bb2dabe

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 5

This week will be very fun and unique, with a few snow jobs to mentally escape the heat. 

I’m very excited about this playlist. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897050e4442dccb18f86f

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Two Bros will be a mix of combat and racing this week.  The races will be from the upcoming head to head, theirs and ours for those who want some practice.  I may throw in a combat job or two from the head to head as well.

Tagging those RSVP'd:

@Lann @omarcomin71 @Protocawl@djw180@Danielle@Hatch@RammsteinDUDE@Schema_Slix@Con@Skorpion@Beez@The_Lady_A

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

10 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Two Bros will be a mix of combat and racing this week.  The races will be from the upcoming head to head, theirs and ours for those who want some practice.  I may throw in a combat job or two from the head to head as well.

Tagging those RSVP'd: @Con

I have to work tomorrow.  :( 

8 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Tagging those RSVP'd:

@Lann @omarcomin71 @Protocawl@djw180@Danielle@Hatch@RammsteinDUDE@Schema_Slix@Con@Skorpion@Beez@The_Lady_A

I'm in the highlands until tomorrow :(

• Sad 1

On 9/6/2019 at 4:13 PM, pete_95973 said:

Tagging those RSVP'd:

Couldn't make it. Overworked with school. Sorry i forgot to notify 

On 9/7/2019 at 4:18 PM, Schema_Slix said:

Couldn't make it. Overworked with school. Sorry i forgot to notify 

No apology needed at all.  School should come first.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, omarcomin71 said:

It’s my understanding @pete_95973 will be hosting this week.  That is the case right lil bro? 

2 hours ago, Lann said:

Do we have a host tonight :) ? 

Yes I am hosting today. No plan other than a normal mix. Taking job requests. 

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

30 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Yes I am hosting today. No plan other than a normal mix. Taking job requests. 

Jobs from the h2h would be cool. Will be on 5 min before the hour.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1