Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

18 hours ago, Dodge said:

I can probably host the 6th. 

I am putting you down.  Let me know if something changes or you can't.  I will try to remind you leading up to that weekend.

Here is the updated schedule:

June 22nd Host: @Protocawl

June 29th Host: @pete_95973

July 6th Host: @Dodge

July 13th Host: OPEN

July 20th Host: @pete_95973

July 27th Host @pete_95973 (tentative - may need guest host)

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

@Protocawl is your host this week. So in addition to it being Omar’s fault it will also be Proto’s fault this weekend. But seriously Proto, thanks for helping. I’ll be sitting on the beach in Tahoe! 

Edited by pete2581
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

28 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

@Protocawl is your host this week. So in addition to it being Omar’s fault it will also be Proto’s fault this weekend. But seriously Proto, thanks for helping. I’ll be sitting on the beach in Tahoe! 

That's right!

I'll have a nice mix of jobs in the playlist, including some that haven't been played for ages (or never) + a handful of short, but sweet parachuting jobs in there, thanks to the 3x$.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

I would like to host on the 13th if its still open. How would it work to host it one hour later than normal due to it being summer/vaccation? (If not its no problem)

Edited by Lann
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Lann said:

I would like to host on the 13th if its still open. How would it work to host it one hour later than normal due to it being summer/vaccation? (If not its no problem)

You are the host that day so your rules! 

Here is the updated schedule:

June 22nd Host: @Protocawl

June 29th Host: @pete_95973

July 6th Host: @Dodge

July 13th Host: @Lann

July 20th Host: @pete_95973

July 27th Host @pete_95973 (tentative - may need guesthost)

• Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I am thinking this weekend may be a bit more race heavy than when I normally host.  There will be some shooting for sure but I envision some dirty hot ring races for that triple money!

Edited by pete2581
  • Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

On 6/27/2019 at 2:28 PM, pete_95973 said:

I am thinking this weekend may be a bit more race heavy than when I normally host.  There will be some shooting for sure but I envision some dirty hot ring races for that triple money!

Yes for dirty hot ring races!

• Like 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

13 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Hi Omar..is that your PSN listed in the Event Host?

Yes I normally share hosting duties with my brother @pete_95973  Unfortunately I now work Saturdays and not sure when that’ll change. 

So my brother has been kind enough to host more often along with a few other crew members filling in from time to time. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Yes I normally share hosting duties with my brother @pete_95973  Unfortunately I now work Saturdays and not sure when that’ll change. 

So my brother has been kind enough to host more often along with a few other crew members filling in from time to time. 

I’ll be online soon @Cutty . No mic till the playlist starts but feel free to send a friend request. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

11 hours ago, Dodge said:

My wife is planning some family time this weekend. So I should still be ok to host. But just in case, maybe @Lann, @Protocawl, or anyone else looking to try hosting, could be my backup. 

I can probably cover if necessary.

• Like 2

Saturday we will be racing. I would ask to only use each car once, unless you only have one or two in the class just mix it up as much as you can.

We will race contact and there might be some non-crew joining as well.

I picked some of the IMO best races i have bookmarked. Alot of Sports, Sport Classics and Supers, and a few rally type tracks. A Omnis or Tropos could be usefull.

These are the jobs, some have restrictions on cars, like excluding Pariah and Vagner.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/FI_ht2ArO0KfsR3sE6qlLw#

Edited by Lann
  • Like 5