Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

15 minutes ago, Lann said:

I got two non crew joining, but i will call if off in a few hours if i dont see any interest.

Just so you know we often only have two or three names on the rsvp list till just hours prior to stat time but have always picked up a handful of players on Saturday. 

C’mon @Lann don’t give up.  Two Bros has never been cancelled!  :D 

• Like 2

Today will be capped at 20. Contact racing and free-aim shooting, these are the jobs I hope to be suited for this. Also wanted to show off some xdbx jobs in case we have visitors joining.

@kernalhogan Marlowe Valley - Muscle perhaps

@Hatch Dirty Dock Suckers

@djw180 Spikes Pink Sprint - Compacts

@Pb76 Boom Box 2

@Banketelli Elevation Street - Sports Classics maybe

@The_Lady_A Dashound Kamikaze

@no_snacks Albert Park F1 Circuit - Supers

@Hatch Nuttin - Sports or supers

w5hOSrs.jpg

Edited by Lann
  • Like 3

Sorry I can't be there tonight. We're hosting a party - wife's wanting to show off her Caribbean cooking recipes. My contribution, plantain chips & rum punch.

The contact racing with about half crew and half racers that only race contact worked great IMO, started out 15 players and I saw little or no issues (although starting in front as the host).

The free-aim was also ok as long as the weapons spraying made up for my lack of aim. The pistol dm was not that great imo due to it being more effective to just pistolwhip. 

One thing i noticed in @The_Lady_A Dashound Kamikaze was that the busses seemed to be able to take alot more damage. I was hit directly at least 3 times and keept going. Anyone else noticed this?

• Like 1

With Memorial Day weekend being the unofficial kick off of Summer in the US I will be hosting a mostly summer and beach themed Two Bros this weekend.

Dress in your bathing suits or as little as possible and lets shoot and race our way around the beaches.

I hope our US veterans @Gobbledeez@zztop911and @Ultramoorine can join us so we can say thank you for their service.  Forgive me if I am forgetting someone or just unaware of our other crew veterans.  And US veterans are not the only one's I want.  We are an international crew and that makes us stronger.  So our friends outside the US who serve their country should get some love as well!  I know @Protocawl bravely serves!  Who else?  Please join us to receive our gratitude and respect and kick off the summer... XDBX style!

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ce871a97165694877

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Great @Dodge! And by the way for the record I know Memorial Day is to remember our fallen soldiers, we will think of them, but every day we should honor our veterans.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Omar is working Saturdays again soon and I have a busy summer schedule with some vacations and work trips coming up.  So we will need some guest hosts from time to time.

We will update this thread and if you want to grab a spot as host let us know here.  Two Bros is a mixed GTA and RDR playlist (once RDR gets playlists) but if you host for your weekend do whatever you want.  It can be mixed PL, free roam event (In RDR or GTA), racing, or special events like Lime's recent event.  Just make sure there is interest first if you are changing from the normal mixed PL format.

This has been the most consistent playlist for high turnouts for years so this is a good chance to host.

So here is the schedule for June and July with some open dates available:

June 8th Host: @omarcomin71

June 15th Host: @pete_95973

June 22nd Host: OPEN

June 29th Host: @pete_95973

July 6th Host: OPEN

July 13th Host: OPEN

July 20th Host: @pete_95973

July 27th Host @pete_95973 (tentative - may need guest host)

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

This will be the last time I’ll be available to host for the foreseeable future. So I’ve decided to do a “Best of Two Bros” playlist. 

Most will be crew favorites including a few other “classics” 

join us, let’s go old school this week! :) 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cfb08a24763754d51

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, punkbish85 said:

I wish I could be there @omarcomin71 .. will miss you hosting long time, ?

cry crying GIF

Boooooooooo!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 6/4/2019 at 4:06 PM, pete_95973 said:

Omar is working Saturdays again soon and I have a busy summer schedule with some vacations and work trips coming up.  So we will need some guest hosts from time to time.

We will update this thread and if you want to grab a spot as host let us know here.  Two Bros is a mixed GTA and RDR playlist (once RDR gets playlists) but if you host for your weekend do whatever you want.  It can be mixed PL, free roam event (In RDR or GTA), racing, or special events like Lime's recent event.  Just make sure there is interest first if you are changing from the normal mixed PL format.

This has been the most consistent playlist for high turnouts for years so this is a good chance to host.

So here is the schedule for June and July with some open dates available:

June 8th Host: @omarcomin71

June 15th Host: @pete_95973

I'll grab one of those spots, just not June 22nd, I have to work that Sat. I will confirm as the days pass.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Two Bro's Host schedule:

@Protocawl you said you could host June 22nd, this Saturday?  Should I pencil you in?

Still need hosts for July 6th and July 13th.  @Con you showed interest right?  Who else?  @Beez? @Lann?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

11 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Upcoming Two Bro's Host schedule:

@Protocawl you said you could host June 22nd, this Saturday?  Should I pencil you in?

Still need hosts for July 6th and July 13th.  @Con you showed interest right?  Who else?  @Beez? @Lann?

Yeah, I can host this weekend if no one else has plans to host it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Protocawl said:

Yeah, I can host this weekend if no one else has plans to host it.

Great!  So here is the updated schedule:

June 22nd Host: @Protocawl

Still a couple spots open!

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497