Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

Playlist set, alot of Sports and some Supers and Sport Classics. I encourage everyone to not use the same car more than once, but if you only have one its not a problem! Its all for fun.

Contact will be on, catchup and Slipstream off. 

And its an hour later than normal, at 21:00 UTC!

Edited by Lann
  • Like 3

From last night

X0wLdIrQ0UK51m5D6ruJyQ_0_0.jpg

You can tell @Protocawl already hit his breaks while I am enjoying the music knowing I have great breaks on my Massacro. One second later Proto suffers from trespassing my racingline.  :D

wfY_3EHcKk-YegOdrWV6Jw_0_0.jpg

Thanks all for joining, I had some great battles with @Schumi6581 and one with @Dead-Demon that he might not be aware of since I was behind him all the time.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lann said:

From last night

X0wLdIrQ0UK51m5D6ruJyQ_0_0.jpg

You can tell @Protocawl already hit his breaks while I am enjoying the music knowing I have great breaks on my Massacro. One second later Proto suffers from trespassing my racingline.  :D

wfY_3EHcKk-YegOdrWV6Jw_0_0.jpg

Thanks all for joining, I had some great battles with @Schumi6581 and one with @Dead-Demon that he might not be aware of since I was behind him all the time.

Pushing people of the racing line?

@Lann we cannot tolerate that kind of behaviour anymore!!! We are a racing crew FFS!!! ;-) 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Two Bros in 25 hours and all I have to say is.....

b8DuRyt.gif?noredirect

Me too!........................from the BadBoy lobby.  LOL!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Hey everyone, we need a guest host for this coming Saturday, August 10th.  Whoever is interested please post here.

Tagging some possible candidates, but open to anyone....

@Protocawl @Lann @Dodge @Hatch @Con@Beez

Can't commit to anything for the weekends right now

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1 hour ago, pete_95973 said:

Hey everyone, we need a guest host for this coming Saturday, August 10th.  Whoever is interested please post here.

Tagging some possible candidates, but open to anyone....

@Protocawl @Lann @Dodge @Hatch @Con@Beez

The chances of me hosting are considerably high at this moment. I'm going to say, its Tuesday but as of right now, i'm 85% sure I can host 2Bros this Saturday. That percentage will probably go up as we get closer to the weekend.

• Like 3

kids karate GIF

Hosting update:  So right now, my hosting availability is 99%.... there is a 1% chance that I wont be able to host tomorrow thankfully I would know hours ahead of the playlist. 

So now, I havent put a playlist together in forever....if anyone that is ATTENDING wants a job, please let me know. I will have a pl if there are less than 10 of us and one if we get more than 12. So YOUR RSVPS are APPRECIATED in helping my preparation. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Con said:

kids karate GIF

Hosting update:  So right now, my hosting availability is 99%.... there is a 1% chance that I wont be able to host tomorrow thankfully I would know hours ahead of the playlist. 

So now, I havent put a playlist together in forever....if anyone that is ATTENDING wants a job, please let me know. I will have a pl if there are less than 10 of us and one if we get more than 12. So YOUR RSVPS are APPRECIATED in helping my preparation. 

FYI lately for two bros sometimes i have 3 RSVPs an hour before but end up with 9 or 10 playing.  It may be best just to create two playlists ahead of time and have both ready in case you get some last minute RSVPs.  I am off for a golfing weekend with my buddy.  Have fun everyone!  Thanks for subbing Con!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

12 minutes ago, Lann said:

WTF, why are all the h2h rsvp’s gone and @Skorpion is rdvp’d?

@Hatch, @pete_95973 or @omarcomin71  any advice? :)

I didn't do it, know nothing about it.

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hey guys. My son had me playing GTA the other day and it made me miss the time playing with you all, so I came to the website to see what events I might be able to attend.

I was looking a few days ago and seen this was a H2H, but by the time I RSVPd before going to bed last night I'd forgotten. I'll remove my RSVP since I can't take part in a H2H as a non-member.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

I'll remove my RSVP since I can't take part in a H2H as a non-member.

You can always rejoin the crew. You could participate in the H2H as an unvetted. 

We’d love to have you back! :) 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2