Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

40 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

I was going to need a sub host this weekend anyway so I am glad the hunt will happen.

I also need a sub host on Nov 30th.  Anyone interested in hosting Two Bros that day?  Tagging the normal people who enjoy hosting: @Lann @Dodge @Con @Beez @Jjss924 @Protocawl @djw180 @omarcomin71 (take a day off bro) @Hatch (stack it with air races)

Yeah, I'm off that weekend, I'll host

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Okay I am going to be gone a lot in the next month.  With the holidays and family stuff and a out of town work trip I need guest hosts basically now through the end of next month.

So here is the schedule:

November 23rd: Instead of the Two Bros playlist there will be a survive the hunt event with VANS.  For more info go here: https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/313-survive-the-hunt-sat-23rd-november-2100-gmt/#comments

November 30th: @Hatch is your host

Dec 7th: I am in Las Vegas and need a sub host

Dec 14th: I am in Mexico for work and need a sub host

Dec 21st: I already have tix to see Star Wars and will be in the movies when the playlist starts and I need a sub host

Dec 28th: I will be in Pismo Beach and need a sub host

So again, tagging people who may want to host one of these dates: @Lann @Dodge @omarcomin71 @Con @Protocawl @Beez @djw180@Jjss924

Let me know in this thread and I will update the post.

Edited by pete2581
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Expect a bit of everything this week. 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

TNT rules for 2bros today. Meaning races will be contact and feel free to move someone out of the way to gain position 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hatch said:

TNT rules for 2bros today. Meaning races will be contact and feel free to move someone out of the way to gain position 

Awesome! 

On 12/4/2019 at 3:53 AM, Skorpion said:

If you can't, I'll be your back up. So this weekend is 100% covered.

Thanks Skorp!! Make sure you have that playlist ready. I should get a definite answer at some point. Im waiting on my wife's decision, i say I am 90% sure. 

Edited by Con

@Skorpion okay I have an update. I cannot host 2Bros tomorrow as I will be busy leading up to start time and I may be a little late and thats not good when hosting something. So please take the reigns on this one. Thanks!  

Edited by Con
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Skorpion said:

@Beez @RammsteinDUDE @Hatch you better be there. I'll never forgive you if you're not :D

I'll be waking up extra early to check on RSVPs so I can make any last minute changes, so RSVP's are as important now are they ever were.

Of course I'm there! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lann said:

I dont think the rsvp has been cleared, @Beez @RammsteinDUDE @Hatch are you guys still going?

I'll be at work. Small chance I will be home in time to attend

• Confused 1