Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

It is that time of the week.  Get your RSVPs in and get ready for laughing, crying ,  dying, fast cars, jumping from airplanes, RPGs, and @Dodge causing havoc in a pre playlist lobby.

200.gif

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Hey everyone!

Fun and laughs are always on the agenda for Two Bro's but with the upcoming DLC on everyone's mind this weeks playlist will have one main focus...

giphy.gif 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Something quick I put together from the last playlist. ?

Let me know if you can't see it as it's the first time I've uploaded a video on the internet.

Edited by Wren
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Wren said:

Let me know if you can't see it as it's the first time I've uploaded a video on the internet.

Works fine...clearly shows you blowing my head off multiple times. Thanks for sharing. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, omarcomin71 said:

Works fine...clearly shows you blowing my head off multiple times. Thanks for sharing. :lol:

I did it with love ?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Wren said:

Damn, good shooting!

Also a nice mid-air death and... was that a triple* kill with 1 sniper bullet in the end? ?

Great footage!

* double kill, my bad. Still awesome :P

Edited by Protocawl
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Damn, good shooting!

Also a nice mid-air death and... was that a triple kill with 1 sniper bullet in the end? ?

Great footage!

thanks! it was only a two-for though! dont think ive ever gotten a triple

"Classic Crew Jobs" will be the theme for this weeks playlist.

So throw on some crew blue and check out some jobs that once formed XDBX events.  :) 

4KMtoFU.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, TheBoyBry said:

Whatcha got in store for us today?

Nothing too serious today.  

A couple explosive and chaotic combat jobs along with a few silly crew created races, and a fun sumo job for the cherry on top!  :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

@pete_95973 Any chance you could include Kill Quota I in tonight's PL? Would like to check out the chosen settings for the CotC final for that mode(4 teams, Large kill multiplier, Loadout 1).

Sure thing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Last night we had Sweating to the Oldies. Today in Two Bros it’ll be Stunt Prop Saturday.  All jobs will involve stunt props in the creation.  Which means they will either be new or updated.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Don’t miss out! There are some great creators out there!  :) 

• Like 3

This weekend we will be celebrating two years of two bros. Join the celebration and play XDBX’s most widely attended playlist this Saturday! 

RDR2 is coming soon and GTA will probably be played less around here. Let’s have at least one more big playlist together in San Andreas! Cause in future two bros playlists we may be racing horses! 

This playlist will celebrate classic and favorite jobs played in two Bros the past two years and will  be open to 30 players! 

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Yep, that’s right, come party with us and celebrate two years of the Two Brother’s Playlist. :) 

The best and most celebrated jobs over the last two years will be featured. 

30 player limit so friends of the crew are welcome.  @zztop911 that means your boy is welcome to join.  @JuniorChubb @Mythaga you and your mates are welcome as well.  It’s be great to have a full lobby.  

Lets have a huge turnout! :) 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

It won’t be long now! Come celebrate two years of Two Bro’s! 

Two playlists will be made in preparation. One capped at 20 players the other at 30. 

Let’s party and have at least one more big turnout and play some of our favorite jobs over the years. 

WhatUpWithThat.gif

• Like 1

This weeks Two Bros will be Race Day Saturday. 

bPwsAb3.jpg

Mostly crew races including brand new creations.  Most will be run non-contact for those concerned about lag.

A few LTS’s will be mixed in as well to break things up.  :) 

• Like 2