Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

This weeks playlist will be a race heavy playlist.   Races will consist of mainly off-road, rally-cross and a couple made for the compact class.  Plenty of opportunities to race our new vehicles and see how they measure up. :)  I'll mix in a couple combat jobs as well to keep things fresh. ;)

3CBQSN4.jpg

2INBTcu.jpgM1hDyG0.jpg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3

The Two Brothers will be back at full force this week with Pete in the hosting seat. ;)

It's always comforting when Pete's around because I know he's got my back. :)  me8gs6w.jpg?1

Except of course when we're on opposing teams. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'd have a job request or 2 for tonight if it's not too late.

There's a sniper LTS that needs one more test to see if it's good enough for the CotC and possibly a Demo Derby for 16 max that I'd like to check out with a crowd. I can get the links here about 3 hours before the PL, probably not sooner. Would that be OK? @pete_95973

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Protocawl said:

I'd have a job request or 2 for tonight if it's not too late.

There's a sniper LTS that needs one more test to see if it's good enough for the CotC and possibly a Demo Derby for 16 max that I'd like to check out with a crowd. I can get the links here about 3 hours before the PL, probably not sooner. Would that be OK? @pete_95973

No problem. Can you post the link here?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, Protocawl said:

LTS is in there. I tried twice with the derby and even though it’s saved in my bookmarks I can’t find it. And it’s not too many bookmarks. I’ve succesfully bookmarked others since. I have lost patience. Sorry. Maybe you can host it individually right after two bros?

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Another fun Two Brother Playlist this week.  Thanks to everyone who came out! :)

z0zzrNC.jpg

awSAXvX.jpgrG7h9Kv.jpg

ImElGnB.jpgnChCNVe.jpg

X3iovCD.jpg4Qss4fM.jpg

ESDxEbh.jpgbbs4t2U.jpg

Followed by a fun demolition derby :)

JtlGolM.jpgUwlbD81.jpg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 3

This weeks playlist should be relaxing and stress free.  May even get a bit silly at times. ;)

As always, fun is the name of the game! :)

So join in and let's cut loose.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

This week will be all about crew love.  An All Domestic Battery playlist! :D A mix of of both new and classic crew creations. 

klQQFIJ.jpg?2

• Like 5

On 5/10/2018 at 9:19 AM, omarcomin71 said:

This week will be all about crew love.  An All Domestic Battery playlist! :D A mix of of both new and classic crew creations. 

klQQFIJ.jpg?2

A 12 job playlist with 12 different Domestic Battery creators. :) 

On 5/10/2018 at 9:19 AM, omarcomin71 said:

This week will be all about crew love.  An All Domestic Battery playlist! :D A mix of of both new and classic crew creations. Don’t be shy now! :P

klQQFIJ.jpg?2

This weeks playlist will be a mix of nearly every job type.  Look for a few classic crew creations plus a couple brand new ones.

Also...snow in Los Santos?  RSVP to see for yourself.  :)

RCgSsXA.jpg

On 5/24/2018 at 8:41 AM, omarcomin71 said:

Don’t put away your winter gear just yet. Snowy conditions are in the forecast this evening.   RSVP to see for yourself.  :)

RCgSsXA.jpg

Edited by omarcomin71

2 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Can we have 1 or 2 Motor Wars maps in the PL as well? :)@omarcomin71

Playlist is complete.  However I’m happy to add a Motor Wars to it. May be a long PL but I’m good with that. :) 

• Like 2