Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lann said:

If possible could we do races contact when doable? I want to capture some video.

@pete_95973 is host today. I’m sure he will be nice enough to accommodate.  I hope to join late in the playlist. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lann said:

If possible could we do races contact when doable? I want to capture some video.

I’m not a big fan of contact as you know, but In my mind you are on the Mount Rushmore of this crew! You got it! I’ll give you at least a couple contact races. 

• Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pete and I will be unable to host this week.  @Beez has been kind enough to step in. 

Hopefully you guys will l want a break from RDR2 for an hour or so to get together for  a few laughs.

By the way, Beez is an excellent host!  :) 

• Like 2

Two Bros rolls on this Saturday.  I will be hosting and probably cap the playlist at 8 to get some Hunting Pack and OT Rumble in the mix which rarely make an appearance in Two Bros.  Take a break from the RDR2 grind and lets get together for some crew fun.  This playlist will very likely become the premier RDR2 playlist once online is dropped, but until it is this time slot is still the best of the week for all members to play together.  Hope to see you there.  RSVP early so I can prepare a suitable playlist.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 4 weeks later...

Considering making today’s playlist open to randoms. If I make the first job something like RvI we can usually fill up the first job. Then typically several of the randoms will stick around for a majority of the playlist. Will just make all the races non contact. 

Or we can keep the playlist a nice intimate crew only playlist with jobs for 2-8 people. Thoughts? @Beez @Lann right now it’s just you guys RSVP’d. What do you prefer?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Here is a hint about Two Bros theme on December 1st...

200.gif

If playlists as we know it exist there will be one, if not yet available maybe we will all go hunting/free roaming together.

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

7 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

@Smurf and @Protocawl I am glad to see you guys have RSVP'd.  Did you get RDR2?  This event will be in RDR online.  I was not aware that you guys had it.

7 hours ago, Smurf said:

Yeah. I wasn't interested in the SP aspect of RDR2 much, plus I had to Platinum RDR 1st.  I'll ride along Saturday hopefully.

Yeah, had the game from day 1, just haven't played SP yet. I tried Online out on Wednesday and I'll be there on Saturday. Like Smurf, I also decided to finish all things RDR1 first, which ended up taking a lot longer than I would've wanted, but ultimately I'm happy with that choice. (still a small xp grind to do in MP for platinum, but otherwise basically squeezed as much out of RDR1 as I could and enjoyed it very much)

• Like 1

During 2Bros aftermath I took @Crawford1872 for a (very long and hogtied) ride through the night... 

Handed him over to a random in Strawberry. And he rode hime to a nice cave... 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" were his famous last words....?

• Like 2

How many players can a lobby hold, 32? Can we try and get a few pics with as many as possible at the start of the event this saturday? 21:00 utc Saturday? Or are there a better time to do this?

• Like 3