Two Brothers Playlist (GTA & RDR)

omarcomin71

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in guest hosting this Saturday if needed?  Omar has to work and I may be unavailable as well.  I will know for sure by Friday.  But just in case I can't make it I wanted to throw it out there to see who may be available if needed.

If you do guest host it is up to you whether Two Bros is RDR or GTA this weekend.

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Man this is so tempting. Saturdays my birthday. I could come up with a play list of my favorites and add dodges job ofcourse. Biggest challenge is catching hell for wanting to play gtav on my birthday!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Firebear926 said:

Man this is so tempting. Saturdays my birthday. I could come up with a play list of my favorites and add dodges job ofcourse. Biggest challenge is catching hell for wanting to play gtav on my birthday!

You totally should host! It’s your birthday you shouldn’t take shit off nobody! In fact if you wanna host I’ll let you host even if I end up showing up. Two Bros birthday gift to you! You are an honorary Bro Saturday!

• Like 3

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

50 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I don’t think he’s chicken.  I saw on RSC that he has created a playlist titled Two Bros. ;)

@Firebear926

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c5532d74d55622e59

Good! Turns out I’m now 99% to play, but I’m just gonna let the bear host. Looking forward to what he comes up with. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Hey I really do wanna host but I was trying to come up with a playlist and  I basically race or play death matches. I would of replied sooner but I just got off a 13 hr shift

I'll host but I only have I think 10 jobs. I'll get on after a short nap and try and add a few more

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Firebear926 said:

Hey I really do wanna host but I was trying to come up with a playlist and  I basically race or play death matches. I would of replied sooner but I just got off a 13 hr shift

I'll host but I only have I think 10 jobs. I'll get on after a short nap and try and add a few more

10-12 is a typical playlist. So that’s fine. If you’re struggling to find jobs look through all our crew creations. Or just add another RC race or two! Double money!

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I WAS going, but my girl shot down too many jets with her sniper rifle and now she has a pointy hat. First time in for defending myself. Sheeeesh!

• Sad 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Today’s two bros will be GTA. We are not ignoring RDR. Just waiting for more content. 

Today will be mostly adversary modes, RC races and a couple random crew jobs thrown in. This will be good practice for tomorrow’s head to head for this taking part: 

@Lann @Con @Protocawl @Manny @punkbish85 @Beez

Edited by pete_95973
  • Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

7 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Today’s two bros will be GTA. We are not ignoring RDR. Just waiting for more content. 

Today will be mostly adversary modes, RC races and a couple random crew jobs thrown in. This will be good practice for tomorrow’s head to head for this taking part: 

@Lann @Con @Protocawl @Manny @punkbish85 @Beez

I'll be there, but 10-20 mins late.

• Like 1

We need a host for this Saturday.  @omarcomin71 is working and I will be taking advantage of the three day weekend in the states and headed out of town for a mini vacation with the fiance right around the time the playlist starts. 

So do any of the usual hosts want to jump in the hosting chair this Saturday? @Beez@Dodge@Hatch @djw180@Lann @Firebear926@Con

Or maybe an opportunity for a new host? @Schumi6581@Spinnaker1981@Manny@punkbish85

I can't think of everyone but if you are interested post here.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I won´t know till friday so I cannot commit to anything. If by then nobody volunteers, and nothing appears that blocks me out, I can host a playlist, but it would be better to have that guarantee beforehand and I cannot give it!

• Like 1

I'll host, i've not hosted a gta pl in a while. I'll be sure to stack the playlist in my favor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 minutes ago, Hatch said:

I'll host, i've not hosted a gta pl in a while. I'll be sure to stack the playlist in my favor

tumblr_o8keesgfML1tsfx8ro1_400.gif

Seriously though, thank you.  I know the playlist is in good hands!

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

6 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

tumblr_o8keesgfML1tsfx8ro1_400.gif

Seriously though, thank you.  I know the playlist is in good hands!

You do realize that you're talking to a guy that had a DeadGoon Disasterpiece race locked to first person? LOL!

• Haha 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

You do realize that you're talking to a guy that had a DeadGoon Disasterpiece race locked to first person? LOL!

And lets not forget Pro Laps with Monster Trucks, that was epic

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

SInce I am the 3rd brother this Saturday, we'll 12 jobs. Expect an air race (it won't be one of mine so as to not get caught in crash spawn trap hell). Also a parachute, sea race, either a team gta or rally race if we have even numbers plus the normal stuff.

• Like 3