Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

22 minutes ago, Con said:

Custom joints?

Fuck yeah!

21 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Could ya mix in a couple super car stunt races too! :) 

I could probably do that. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

3 hours ago, Skorpion said:

Sorry I missed the PL. It appears the calendar shows pretty much every event wrong for me. It says TNT starts in an hour, and all the other events show a day ahead.

I have a screenshot but can't upload it right now.

As it is at the moment, the event start times for you should be as follows (depending on your exact timezone):

M5 (Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief & Merriment) - Mon 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Tue 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Tue 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Tue 06:00 (6am) AEST

WoW (Whacked out Wednesdays) - Wed 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Thu 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Thu 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Thu 06:00 (6am) AEST

TNT (Thursday Night Thunder) - Fri 02:30 (2:30am) UTC  =  Fri 10:30 (am) AWST  =  Fri 12:00 (noon) ACST  =  Fri 12:30 (pm) AEST

Gfred Friday - Fri 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Sat 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Sat 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Sat 06:00 (6am) AEST

2Bros (Two Brothers Playlist) - Sat 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Sun 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Sun 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Sun 06:00 (6am) AEST

Weekend Wrapup - Sun 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Mon 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Mon 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Mon 06:00 (6am) AEST

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

As it is at the moment, the event start times for you should be as follows (depending on your exact timezone):

M5 (Monday Motor Mayhem Mischief & Merriment) - Mon 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Tue 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Tue 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Tue 06:00 (6am) AEST

WoW (Whacked out Wednesdays) - Wed 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Thu 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Thu 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Thu 06:00 (6am) AEST

TNT (Thursday Night Thunder) - Fri 02:30 (2:30am) UTC  =  Fri 10:30 (am) AWST  =  Fri 12:00 (noon) ACST  =  Fri 12:30 (pm) AEST

Gfred Friday - Fri 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Sat 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Sat 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Sat 06:00 (6am) AEST

2Bros (Two Brothers Playlist) - Sat 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Sun 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Sun 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Sun 06:00 (6am) AEST

Weekend Wrapup - Sun 20:00 (8pm) UTC  =  Mon 04:00 (4am) AWST  =  Mon 05:30 (5:30am) ACST  =  Mon 06:00 (6am) AEST

You're a legend Proto. Really appreciate the effort to put this together :)

I'll definitely be at TNT next week. The accurate time works even better for me than my mistaken time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skorpion said:

You're a legend Proto. Really appreciate the effort to put this together :)

I'll definitely be at TNT next week. The accurate time works even better for me than my mistaken time.

No problem at all, happy to help! :)

Edited by Protocawl

For this we will race some tracks set to whatever class the new release car will be, a couple random class races, and the tracks for SRL with Muscle cars. 

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Same as usual lately. We'll run the SRL tracks in Non Contact, and 5 or 6 other tracks with all the mayhem and tenacity that TNT brings every week. RSVP! Our player count has been getting low. It's all laughs on TNT!

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't really related to TNT, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in testing something in the pre-lobby.

Relating to the Survive the Hunt event, I'd like to test the possibility of hiding in plain-sight. Since the event will be free-aim it'd mean to test it in the pre-lobby we don't aim in order to avoid being locked onto, and also turning off player names.

5 hours ago, Skorpion said:

This isn't really related to TNT, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in testing something in the pre-lobby.

Relating to the Survive the Hunt event, I'd like to test the possibility of hiding in plain-sight. Since the event will be free-aim it'd mean to test it in the pre-lobby we don't aim in order to avoid being locked onto, and also turning off player names.

I'm sure that could be arranged. 

• Thanks 1

Dodgeservice.png

TNT will be a test session for the Super class SRL this weekend. Everyone can participate, since we are using Stock ( unmodified) cars this week. 

And then we will do 5 or 6 other races with Contact and all the normal goodies. So join us! Its gonna be fun!

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

6 hours ago, revbouncer said:

Had a great time today thanks for the laughs!

Yeah that was a blast. Speaking of laughs... :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If there’s room would you please and the four races from this Sunday’s H2H? 
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/TyuQSdT3xkuP4kP5Fe4Yiw

Actually doesn’t matter much. I may not make the playlist at all tonight, busy at work. 

Edited by omarcomin71