Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

Not sure what you have planned but there are three new crew creations. Hatch, Lann and Spud have new tracks out. Just sayin’ :) 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I am hosting TNT tonight (a hostile takeover). Banger racing rules (as if we do anything else) of an all Dodge jobs playlist since it is his birthday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

1 hour ago, The_Lady_A said:

Spooky! We did an all Dodge playlist on Monday without knowing it was his birthday!

death love GIF

6 hours ago, Hatch said:

I am hosting TNT tonight (a hostile takeover). Banger racing rules (as if we do anything else) of an all Dodge jobs playlist since it is his birthday.

Mixed or racing only?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

8 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Mixed or racing only?

I can toss in a shitty TDM of his or 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Hatch said:

I can toss in a shitty TDM of his or 2

You're gonna have to be more specific than that. 

4 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

Spooky! We did an all Dodge playlist on Monday without knowing it was his birthday!

Did you use all "Dodgey" tracks, or some decent stuff for racing?

Dodgeservice.png

21 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Did you use all "Dodgey" tracks, or some decent stuff for racing?

It was a mixture, and was indeed quite fun. Mostly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In preparation of SRL, we will racing Compacts this week. Race anything you like, but this will be an opportunity for the SRL racers to become accustomed to their preselected car for Sunday. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Tomorrow we will take a couple of runs on the Crew Challenge. We will also race the tracks being used in SRL. The remaining races will be contact as usual. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

3 hours ago, Dodge said:

Tomorrow we will take a couple of runs on the Crew Challenge. We will also race the tracks being used in SRL. The remaining races will be contact as usual. 

the rock eye roll GIF by WWE

Cool. Be good to have you. 

Tonight we will run the SRL tracks, Non-Contact for practice. And 5-6 other tracks with normal TNT settings. 

Dodgeservice.png

• 4 weeks later...

We're going to race a couple of my new Stadium Super Truck tracks tonight. So have your Trophy Truck or Desert Raid ready. 

Might just Be an all Off Road PL tonight. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

I’m glad I made it tonight. Love TNT and this is now the only crew event I’m able to play.  (Unless someone wants to start a Sunday event ;) ) Can’t wait till next week!