Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

Really considering postponing this event for a bit. GTA has lost some appeal for me, and the participation has been really low lately. 

• Sad 1

Dodgeservice.png

Lost appeal? You better get that sh*t back. We have a re re re re release heading our way. GTAV FOREVER!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Really considering postponing this event for a bit. GTA has lost some appeal for me, and the participation has been really low lately. 

This is one of my favorite events. The reason I’ve missed the last few weeks is because I’ve been in the middle of a move. 

If GTA is getting old for you maybe we should switch it to Wreckfest for a bit? 
either way you can count on my attendance.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

Ok. I hear you. 

Give me a couple weeks off, I'll recharge, and we'll get back at it. @Con feel free to host this for a couple weeks. 

f*ck yeah. 
@omarcomin71 if you want to put a playlist and share the link, I’ll host that tonight if we have players. Otherwise I’ll just hang with Ellie in Seattle. 

40 minutes ago, Con said:

f*ck yeah. 
@omarcomin71 if you want to put a playlist and share the link, I’ll host that tonight if we have players. Otherwise I’ll just hang with Ellie in Seattle. 

I would do that but I can never find where the links are on the rockstar social club. I’m not sure if I’ll have time to set anything up before tonight anyway.  However normally I’d also be willing to substitute host.  🙂 
Just give me a day or two heads up next time.
I like to put a little thought into my playlists.  😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I would do that but...

No problemo. I just thought maybe ya had a racing playlist.

The only issue I have is hosting Wreckfest. I have no idea what to do there so if the consensus is Wreckfest then someone else will have to host.
I’ll open a lobby tonight at 10:15 and Dodge if you can log in, we’d still love to have ya. I’ll throw a racing playlist together. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dodge said:

Alright, is this still happening? TNT is still a thing? We wanna race? GTA? Wreckfest?

Whats happening here?

I'm just trying to get into some TNT trouble tonight!  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

TNT is back for the XDBX Anniversary. Join me on the 28th at 9pm Central for what used to be the usual chaos and anarchy on wheels. Expect contact, crashes, and laughs. 

See you there. 

• Like 5

Dodgeservice.png