Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

13 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I'm happy to host if there's enough interest.

I'll host a mostly race PL, with a few vehicle based combat/adversary jobs.

I will be there if you are doing it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dodge said:

I may not be available to host tonight. @omarcomin71, you might need to take over. 

If I host it’ll probably be postponed 30 minutes or so.  I’m lucky to make it home in time normally.  However I will if need be. 

Edit: On second thought I probably shouldn’t commit to hosting. Just too busy at work. 

Edited by omarcomin71

Dodge, Cunning Stunts has been updated again. I have moved the final checkpoint on the pier further along the pier as it was possible to jump over it where it was. Very rare but possible as I just did it. I have added a secondary CP at CP12 where you jump down the drain, now you can fully hit the stunt jump hard without having to worry about getting back to the other side of the drain to hit the next CP. You can cross over anywhere now. Also I have added a huge catch wall on the highway where you jump up onto it via the sprunk ramp, now people wont go onto the train tracks and have to respawn if they go too fast. Now they will just slam into the wall and keep going. Plus I've added a slow down strip going down the 2nd mountain range right at the crest so people don't fly over the next CP or off course down the hill.

It's cunning stunts for dummies but is much more user friendly for people who don't know the track. 

I hope the changes are well received :). Cheers!

Edited by revbouncer