Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

13 minutes ago, revbouncer said:

Ok thanks. Must be a change of times due to daylight savings. I'm guessing it's on in 40 mins or so?

Yep, now 30 minutes. Dodge rarely promotes anymore and almost never RSVP’s. 
f***ing Dodge!

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Once again lots of fun was had. SS beating me by 7/1000th of a sec had my adrenaline pumping! Also chasing down Dodge a few times was fun, couldn't catch him though. Next time lol. Any way I didn't want to start a new thread and this is the race playlist I seem ro be able to attend due to the time factor, I will ask my Q here. Broughy13222222222222 does GTA FiveM Random Racing where every lap you spawn a different car including tractors etc. It looks like heaps of fun as I have watched many of his videos of these races. How does he do it? Does anyone know and can we do it or something like it? Just curious Cheers :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, revbouncer said:

Once again lots of fun was had. SS beating me by 7/1000th of a sec had my adrenaline pumping! Also chasing down Dodge a few times was fun, couldn't catch him though. Next time lol. Any way I didn't want to start a new thread and this is the race playlist I seem ro be able to attend due to the time factor, I will ask my Q here. Broughy13222222222222 does GTA FiveM Random Racing where every lap you spawn a different car including tractors etc. It looks like heaps of fun as I have watched many of his videos of these races. How does he do it? Does anyone know and can we do it or something like it? Just curious Cheers :D

I tried to read some about it but ended up with the picture of it being a pc (modd) thing, maybe transfer job from pc to ps4 if thats possible. I gave up the idea and settled for this. Have not found anthing on RSC either.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, revbouncer said:

5M is an independent server from rockstar. It doesn´t work on PS4. It is impossible to do on ps4 or Xbox, unfortunately...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lann said:

I tried to read some about it but ended up with the picture of it being a pc (modd) thing, maybe transfer job from pc to ps4 if thats possible. I gave up the idea and settled for this. Have not found anthing on RSC either.

Looks like fun Lann

I'll be able to join for the first ~1hr but will have to leave part way to pick kids up from school. Will be the same until your DLS change, then I'm not sure if I'll be able to join until next DLS change. I'm hoping to be able to join a few jobs at least, as this has always been one of my favourite PLs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skorpion said:

I'm unfortunately going to have to miss this week, which sucks, especially after say I'd be there.

Looking forward to next weeks PL.

Bummer. 

Dodgeservice.png

As always looking forward to an exciting TNT! 
Afterwards I’m thinking of hosting a game of Rockets vs Insurgent (RvI) if anybody’s up for it. :) 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

As always looking forward to an exciting TNT! 
Afterwards I’m thinking of hosting a game of Rockets vs Insurgent (RvI) if anybody’s up for it. :) 

I actually expect to be there tonight.  I may miss the start but expect to join.  So I will definitely be up for some RvI.

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

18 hours ago, Skorpion said:

We'll be around after as well if anyone is up for some RvI.

I too am sure to miss most if not all the playlist this week.  I'm hoping to join the last race or two. 

I will however be available for some RvI afterwards. :) 

• Like 1

Going to probably miss TNT again tonight. I have had kid activities come up the last two weeks, but everything should be back to normal come next week. Just wanted to give an FYI on my crew activity MIA. Literally only had time to log in for 1 daily and a wheel spin, but concerts are done, basket ball tryouts are wrapping up and science project is due Friday. Will attempt to make 2bros on Saturday though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1