Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

Event Host: DodgeService
Game: GTA Online
Event Start Date: July 9th 2015
Event Start Time: Friday, 2:30am UTC

Reoccurring: Weekly

Thursday Night Thunder

Thursday Night Thunder (TNT) is a NA time zoned PL on Thursday Nights. Join your host DodgeService every Thursday at 10:30 PM EST / 2:30 AM GMT on Friday. The theme for this PL will change weekly. Visit this forum every week to see what's in store for you. It will always be a Racing PL using a specific class, or car, or style of track, or something to keep it fresh. Sometimes we may include other racing games like Wreckfest.

MsdO1XJ.jpg

Check this forum often for details and updates for upcoming Events and special requirements involved. 

DSaxLzR.pngHxZTkqz.jpg

Please RSVP for this PL. Also there will be an announcement made in the Shout box, and on RSC's in game message system when the Crew Lobby opens.

Rules of TNT:

POSITIVE ATTITUDES

FUN MUST BE HAD, for f*ck's sake.

Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

Edited by Dodge

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TNT Stock Rapid GT Classic 4/5

Full Stream:

On 4/6/2018 at 9:51 AM, omarcomin71 said:

Really fun last night. I just may have to buy a Rapid GT Classic. :) 

Yeah, mon! I'm buying one this weekend.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Image of @Protocawl taking the term 'Rubbing is Racing' a bit too far during Feltzer Night. 

My car (Green Feltzer) is facing the correct direction.  :P

NFeRKnt.jpg

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really hope that was not the end of TNT. I'll plan events for next month an see if it pans out. 

But if that was the last TNT, I wanted to thank everyone who's attended all these years. TNT is the longest running XDBX PL to date. It started in the summer of 2015 and has been a great ride all this time. Lots of laughs and really good racing. 

Before TNT officially took hold on PS4, I ran the same PL for months on PS3. Back then it was called Dodge and Racing's Hell (DnR). So really this PL has transcended platforms from PS3 to PS4 and and has been an honor to host for all you fine mother fuckers!

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

9 hours ago, Dodge said:

I really hope that was not the end of TNT. I'll plan events for next month an see if it pans out. 

But if that was the last TNT, I wanted to thank everyone who's attended all these years. TNT is the longest running XDBX PL to date. It started in the summer of 2015 and has been a great ride all this time. Lots of laughs and really good racing. 

Before TNT officially took hold on PS4, I ran the same PL for months on PS3. Back then it was called Dodge and Racing's Hell (DnR). So really this PL has transcended platforms from PS3 to PS4 and and has been an honor to host for all you fine mother fuckers!

I spent months watching the TNT stream with such jealousy as I knew playing in it was the only way I could get better at racing and being a Clash of the Crews and H2H regular, it was important for me to improve at racing. I went out and got a personal monitor just so I could log on to TNT and I only regret not doing that a lot sooner. I have a feeling we won't have to abandon TNT because I will race, Dodge, Hatch, SSRacing, Smurf, I can get one of my SLAY guys to be somewhat of a regular. We raced with three most of the night and I still had fun. We might have to just race with randoms some nights....I don't care. So here is to TNT going nowhere!! 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

More of the same this week. I'm not sure what we'll be doing, exactly. It will he racing, and you wont need to buy a specific car for it. Other than, let's see what my mood is later today. Maybe itll be GP style stuff. Maybe a wreckfest. Maybe both. 

Just fuckin' show up, you'll see. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dodgeservice.png

I should be able to start attending these again very soon. Going back to one console and it will be in the living room so that Tech can sleep in peace.

• Like 1